Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Puts A $5K Hit on Kat Stacks; Deletes His Twitter Account

This is news? Jesus people

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Puts A $5K Hit on Kat Stacks; Deletes His Twitter Account

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    That's what's crazy about it. All she said was "do you taste like caramel?"

And then he flipped.

It's isn't gonna hurt his trade value though.

Shows his immaturity though. Fans talk crazy all the time.

Gotta show some composure.
    iHateKatStacks: hey @CarmeloAnthony do you taste like caramel ? about 1 hour ago via web

CarmeloAnthony: @iHateKatStacks I don't play them games shorty. I ain't the one. Keep that **** for someone who will entertain you. 27 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

lala: Come get these bird seeds I left for you @ihatekatstacks ... I AINT THE ONE.. I'm only gonna tell you ONE time. 7 minutes ago via

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I didn't get it for like a minute because I didn't know what a Kat Stacks was.

After googling her I guess she's kind a like a video hoe or a groupie or whatever. didn't even bother to read up on her because of her sleazy photos.

Is there like a black TMZ sub-culture I don't know about?

Quote Originally Posted by AK47DR91
    I didn't get it for like a minute because I didn't know what a Kat Stacks was.

After googling her I guess she's kind a like a video hoe or a groupie or whatever. didn't even bother to read up on her because of her sleazy photos.

Is there like a black TMZ sub-culture I don't know about?
    Yes. Its called Worldstar Hip Hop & Mediatakeout.

lmfao @ that whole twitter dialogue. Carmelo is full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tide
    http://www.twitvid.com/8DBF0

That should explain stuff

She's been slapped before don't have a link for it though.
    Her voice is so annoying.

What next?

She works for Ashton Kutcher's Punked show.

Melo has been Punked?

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    THey say it was Melo's wife on his account.

If that's true it looks like Melo married a crazy *****

melo's wife jumped into the bs co-signing his tweets and adding her own, thats why the 'he was hacked' excuse wont work if this bird really file charges. even the destiny child broad kelly got into it.melo,lala and stacks was all tweetin back n forth to each other, melo posted a twitpic of the 5g's.

3 Ball like Piatkowski dab0yech0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SinJackal
    I still think it's kinda funny that Melo was serious about that to begin with. He was asking people to record them slapping her for him and he was literally going to mail someone 5k for it. That's classic, got to admit. :P

So this is the second time now that a dumbass NBA star claimed their account was "hacked" after they said stupid shit over twitter. . .and in like the past month alone. -_-

First Paul Pierce, now Carmello Anthony.

Can we all agree that the small forward position makes the most annoying and non believable excuses in the NBA currently?
    Don't forget Ray Allen sexting thru DMs and accidently posting it as his status update