Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Puts A $5K Hit on Kat Stacks; Deletes His Twitter Account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WrustT_SjI

Damn. I admire Soulja Boy's articulacy. He is able to convey so much with such terse, uncouth responses. KRS-ONE should take notes.

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony Puts A $5K Hit on Kat Stacks; Deletes His Twitter Account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AviiNU5Y20Y

"REMOTE CONTROL CHAIN N*GGA!"

This guy is displaying his creative genius with this one. How could anyone devise such a unique innovation: a remote control car... and a chain... together. Remarkable.

Although he bought it, I'm sure he could have built it if he wasn't distracted by making money and his money-making. The lyrics to his popular songs are so reflective, so deep.
    Last edited by airchibundo507; 08-29-2010 at 02:41 PM.

Where OJ Mayo Happens mayo'sgrizz's Avatar

wonder what LaLa thinks bout all this...

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by airchibundo507
    Yep, you have to be brilliant to use modern technology.

Bieber must also be another child genius.
    That statement was supporting my "enterprising" point. Many artists had/have the chance to do what he did but they did not and cannot turn a youtube page into coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    Seriously, Twitter is for retards.
    Pretentious ones at that.

NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Who the heck is Kat Stacks.
    whore...she's slept with just about every rapper (no exaggeration) and she's on youtube/ustream talking about how she got paid for it too. and the funny part is that she's saying it as if sleeping with the entire rap industry is a GOOD thing

EVERY athlete who is on twitter is dumb, period.

Go Spurs Go

LOL @ this false ass thread title.. i was expecting a death threat..

all melo asked was for someone to slap her. not a "hit"

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    LOL @ this false ass thread title..
    You're one to talk about false threads

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by 50inchvertical
    I really hate this broad, and the fact that athletes and rappers still mess with her. She's from Miami, there's literally 1000s of similar Cubans and Dominicans without nearly the baggage, silicone, or previous partner's list. Hell, the chic I talked to on Ustream who was trying to hook up with me when I flew out to NYC (lives in Spanigh Harlem) looks better than her, same borderline annoying ass voice.
    LOL ... Internet pimpin for the win.

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

Fabolous already put a call in that ended with that broad getting slapped up already. Apparently she hasn't learned her lesson...

I cant believe he is that dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BFRESH44
    Fabolous already put a call in that ended with that broad getting slapped up already. Apparently she hasn't learned her lesson...
    Thought it was Bow Wow since the dude who slapped up Kat Stacks was Bow Wows friend. Dont think it was Fabolous.

Im back on! My account was hacked.Thanks twitter for getting me str8. Jst finished my first movie in China now im headed back to the States
    http://twitter.com/carmeloanthony/status/22452568659

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

I still think it's kinda funny that Melo was serious about that to begin with. He was asking people to record them slapping her for him and he was literally going to mail someone 5k for it. That's classic, got to admit. :P

So this is the second time now that a dumbass NBA star claimed their account was "hacked" after they said stupid shit over twitter. . .and in like the past month alone. -_-

First Paul Pierce, now Carmello Anthony.

Can we all agree that the small forward position makes the most annoying and non believable excuses in the NBA currently?