Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Miami Heat are 45-3 in last 48 games...

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    Miami will win the championship, other teams should just quit

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    Yea, but that Bulls team still got demolished. Not beaten. Demolished.
    Got em back in the playoffs, 5 games. It's cool, sometimes their all mortal. Doesn't mean the Heat are better.

96 Bulls lost by double digits 2 times in the regular season, 2 times in the playoffs.

13 Heat lost by double digits 8 times in the regular season, haven't lost by double digits yet in the playoffs.

College superstar

Coming in late to the party, but I'm pretty sure the Bulls started that season out 41-3... if not 45-3. I guess my point is all time great streak? Yes. But a lot can happen in the other 35+ games.

It is the season-long dominance that Chicago holds above all competition. That is the separation. Not just anyone can have a ridiculous 48 game run like the Heat, but even that is a far cry from the 82 game Bulls (not counting playoffs).

Can they win the championship before we start debating them against championship teams?

Jus sayin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    and 90s was a watered down era because of too many teams being added in very few years.
    Also, Heat are built according to this era. If there were a lot of skilled big men in the league, heat would have gotten one too just for defense with bosh pulling that guy out of the paint with his mid range jumpers.
    I know most of you don't watch basketball but think before you write.this is not Cleveland. heat's front office knows what it is doing.
    I understand that, but I'm saying

If there were more skilled big men, then all of them would get paid because basically every single team needs one.

I can watch basketball just fine.