Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-27-2007, 02:14 PM   #106
JtotheIzzo
OOOHWEE Cleveland!!!

Default Re: Is Shawn Marion the most overrated player in the league or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
idk but if you wanna see someone own steve nash get the tape of the Denver game where AI had 45 and 15 on him. For some reason after being torched in the first half he tried to guard him again. Than AI gave him the sickest crossover of year, causing NAsh stumble back 3-4 steps while AI does a sick layup over a Suns defender...

I still believe that if Nash hurts that ankle this postseason and it causes them to lose it is all DAntoni's fault for putting him on AI. That ankle will never be the same.

you play college ball, you coach with NBA guys in the summer, yet you really don't comprehend the match up zone the Suns play where Nash funnels the ball handler yet?

what do you teach those kids?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:16 PM   #107
Younggrease
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you play college ball, you coach with NBA guys in the summer, yet you really don't comprehend the match up zone the Suns play where Nash funnels the ball handler yet?

what do you teach those kids?

im just joking around... i said if you wanna see nash get abused than watch that crossover...Im sure the zone didnt cause NASh to stumble back four steps. So Nash funnels the ball handler baseline where they was no help on the play. NAsh messed up and got crossed end of story.

Last edited by Younggrease : 04-27-2007 at 02:18 PM.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 02:19 PM   #108
JtotheIzzo
OOOHWEE Cleveland!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
im just joking around... i said if you wanna see nash get abused than watch that crossover...Im sure the zone didnt cause NASh to stumble back four steps. So Nash funnels the ball handler baseline where they was no help on the play. NAsh messed up and got crossed end of story.

I teach the kids how to get better...but JR's camp isnt an elite camp. There are kids from varied skill levels.

I know, I am just falkin around too, but AI has broken everyone's ankles, including a prime MJ when Allen was a rook.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 11:07 PM   #109
Admiral
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1986
That is what i am saying it took only the LA LAKERS one ALL Star to beat the ALL Star studded lineup of the Suns compose of Nash, Amare and Marion.

That is why you can see that Kobe Bryant is the best player in the NBA he carried the LA LAKERS to the NBA playoffs and defeat a Phoenix Suns team which are on a roll thanks to the 2007 MIP Leandro Barbosa and the comebacking Amare Stoudemire.

Nash cannot do it alone for the Phoenix Suns he is not as good as Kobe Bryant offensively and defensively.

nobody is saying nash is as good as kobe...but kobe dragging his ****ty team to the playoffs does not mean anything...where was he in game 1? 1/10 in the fourth quarter? he choked in game 2 as well...marion can have a bad night, as someone mentioned he has a tendency to play a little worse in the playoffs, but the suns can still win...without kobe, the lakers can be painful to watch save for odom and a few flashes from walton...i agree that that the key to the lakers not being humiliated in this series is odom...kobe + odom is killer, but kobe alone wont win a playoff series. sorry guess that got a little off topic from marion...i'll end by saying marion, even on an off night is still a killer defender

Last edited by Admiral : 04-27-2007 at 11:10 PM.
Admiral is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: