Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Isiah Thomas: "Michael Jordan couldnt have played through those cramps".

Nobody really knows how serious it was but Lebron, and ofc there are players "tougher" than others but in my mind I can't believe Bron just checked himself out if it wasn't a really reason for it. Within his limitations he most likely just couldn't play anymore, plus when you can't "walk off" the cramps and they're really intense you're screwed.
    He did put on too much theatrics for my liking, like he had to show the world he couldn't really play, be a man about your business and don't act like a bitch. And ofc Bron's stans are gonna get joked about it, just how it goes, and stay salty, calm the **** down.
    Another thing that "gets me" is that the cramps only happen in big games for him, or at least when he expresses it....

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Isiah Thomas: "Michael Jordan couldnt have played through those cramps".

Cramps are horrible. I used to play outdoors in 90+ plus degree weather with swamp like humidity. Your shirt is drenched in perspiration in minutes. I've cramped up and you just try to walk it off. Lebron is a world class athlete. He's had these cramp issues in the past. But I think he just made him self look so bad. He could have handled it so much better. I can't see true alpha's ( I can't believe I just used that term) doing what he did.

Banned

I use to play in 100 degree whether and we would win multiple games and drank beers.

Nobody carried me out to my car.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I use to play in 100 degree whether and we would win multiple games and drank beers.

thats because you played alone in the corner practicing fadeaways.

Local High School Star

well said from a Legend

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

Half court
    No defense
    Outdoors still has better ventilation than an AC less AT&T center

This is stupid. This is like you saying you could beat Jason Collins one on one just because he is a useless NBA player during his career. GTFO poser

(btw I want the Heat to lose, but the sheer stupidity on this forum... not much stupider than fast food workers wanting $15 an hour.. stay salty like the fries)

I only question his preparation for the game. This is 2nd time LeBron has had to leave a playoff game for leg cramps. Perhaps he isn't physically preparing himself for the game properly.

Banned

Also, in regards to the OP.....no shat Captain Obvious.

MJ can't play with cramps. This is a man that took a 2 year vacation to rest his body and mind.

He was standing out there in the grass tanning.

Very good NBA starter

Also, in regards to the OP.....no shat Captain Obvious.

MJ can't play with cramps. This is a man that took a 2 year vacation to rest his body and mind.

He was standing out there in the grass tanning.
    why do you worship the poverty version of MJ then?

whether

The ISH'ers Champion!

Never played Kobe to witness alpha gene and pain retention. Bully had fun smacking young MJ. Got his @ss served and couldn't do sh1t ever since.

Salty. Both the GOAT and GOAT heir could play through cramps.

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    Well isnt this no shit to everyone that's had a cramp b4
    Which should be everyone. I mean who hasn't had a cramp by the time they were 12 lol

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Never played Kobe to witness alpha gene and pain retention. Bully had fun smacking young MJ. Got his @ss served and couldn't do sh1t ever since.

Salty. Both the GOAT and GOAT heir could play through cramps.
    Come again?

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    lol, I'm a Bran hater but his cramp was serious but it could have been avoided if he got an IV during the 3rd and 4th quarter.

THEY could have filled him up with Gatorade and the cramps would have diminished... 80'S AND 90'S ATHLETES>>>>>>>>>2000-2014 ATHLETES

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

Did the Spurs decline to give Bron a wheelchair?