Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers the battle for the 1st seed in the east

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Question is can he do it consistantly? he showed on thurs he still has it in him but can he consistantly? will see. Miami are screwed if it comes to the point where Stephenson is outplaying him...Miami can't win if that happens.
    Well there is no back to back games, so that is better for his knees.

Default Re: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers the battle for the 1st seed in the east

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Question is can he do it consistantly? he showed on thurs he still has it in him but can he consistantly? will see. Miami are screwed if it comes to the point where Stephenson is outplaying him...Miami can't win if that happens.

Health permitting, Wade can do it consistently. I have a feeling he will be healthier and better than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Health permitting, Wade can do it consistently. I have a feeling he will be healthier and better than last year.
    Yeah if Miami keep resting him like they are, which is why they are doing it. They have the bigger picture in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I hope he plays well. Healthy/prime Wade was one of the greatest things to watch
    Was a big fan of his, right up til the 2011 Heat thing happened, same with Bron.

But anyways, I still enjoy watching him play when he's on song. Very good player.

Was a big fan of his, right up til the 2011 Heat thing happened, same with Bron.

But anyways, I still enjoy watching him play when he's on song. Very good player.
    I remember when there was rumors of Wade going to Chicago. Would have been awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I remember when there was rumors of Wade going to Chicago. Would have been awesome.
    It would of been great, but not to be.

It would of been great, but not to be.
    Oh well, I enjoy Wade wherever he plays.

I think and would prefer to see the Heat get it... not that we can't win in Indiana, but Home Court does make things a bit easier...

If we win BOTH games vs Pacers, we got the top spot. Same goes for them though. H2H might be the decider at the end. This will be pretty interesting&close, like the LeBron vs Durant MVP Race.