Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Virtually everyone who ever made a topic to bring down any of the following players..

An ISH FAQ is an interesting concept.....

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Virtually everyone who ever made a topic to bring down any of the following players..

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    AlphaWolf24 holds the same Opinion. Dude is older than you, I'll take his opinion, thanks. Please ban bandito

Never wanted to take the big shots. I remember late in games, Troy Hudson would get him the ball and he wouldn't even look to make a play, he'd pass it back out and run out and set a pick.

What do you remember?
    How are you going to discuss Russell when you can't even back up what you say about current players? There is no shortage of clutch shot stats on the internet from '05 onward. KG is consistently ranked in the top 10% and there isn't a dirth of shots either. And this is after his great '04 run where he was dominant on every part of the floor and playing a part of nearly every position and monopolized the big plays on both sides of the floor.

You can't say AlphaWolf is your source when he's hater. KG averaged 25ppg 16 rebounds 5 assist 2 blcks and 2 assist as a defensive keg over 27 straight playoff games across three years you are talking about his lack of games above 30ppg. Your one dimensional mind can't grasp 5 dimensional games. You are in over your head. If you want to go into it, grab yourboy crazywolf and lets have some fun.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Actually it's a legit question, phrased badly. Basically it asks why didn't Wilt won more titles if he was as dominant as people say.

The answer is simply...because there are other teams who were better/equal than his team.

Maybe there needs to be a FAQ for this kind of question.
    BINGO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    How are you going to discuss Russell when you can't even back up what you say about current players? There is no shortage of clutch shot stats on the internet from '05 onward. KG is consistently ranked in the top 10% and there isn't a dirth of shots either. And this is after his great '04 run where he was dominant on every part of the floor and playing a part of nearly every position and monopolized the big plays on both sides of the floor.

You can't say AlphaWolf is your source when he's hater. KG averaged 25ppg 16 rebounds 5 assist 2 blcks and 2 assist as a defensive keg over 27 straight playoff games across three years you are talking about his lack of games above 30ppg. Your one dimensional mind can't grasp 5 dimensional games. You are in over your head. If you want to go into it, grab yourboy crazywolf and lets have some fun.
    I wonder how many rings KG would have today, had he has the luxury of playing with Pierce and Allen his entire career, instead of the inept casts he carried for so many years?

It IS a random game. What else would it be? Picking out his one great scoring game, to make your argument? Like me picking out his 6pt game...
    It's game 7 of the Finals during his prime of one of his 5 MVP seasons.

"Random"

F*ck outta here kid

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    It's game 7 of the Finals during his prime of one of his 5 MVP seasons.

"Random"

F*ck outta here kid
    Russell scored 6 Points in the 1969 Finals Game 7

Dude was a horrible scorer.

See what I just did there, son?

Russell scored 6 Points in the 1969 Finals Game 7

Dude was a horrible scorer.

See what I just did there, son?
    Let me just expose the error in your ways.

So... the last game of Russell's career is a fair measuring stick, but the G7 Finals during his MVP prime wasn't?

By this logic, how many points did Shaq score the last game of his career? (The answer is 2... 2 points) During only round 1 in the playoffs no less, wasn't even in the Finals... nor was it against say, an opponent like Wilt Chamberlain... no, Shaq's opponent? Joel Anthony. Using the stats of the last game of any players career as an example of how good they were at anything is ridiculous. See what I just did there son? Shoo troll, shoo.