Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default How lucky is Lebron to have never faced a serious injury?

Almost all the greats have faced injuries that required surgery that limited their athleticism and had to find ways to stay efficient and effective. Bron's serious injuries are hurt fingers on his non shooting hand.

Default Re: How lucky is Lebron to have never faced a serious injury?

he has been through quite a few fake ones though

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    LeBron not Paul Pierce.

Banned

But he has inflammation in his clutch genes.

He dinged his pinky once and missed like...five games?

Decent playground baller Stat & Melo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Lebrons doesn't fake injuries

It's Paul pierce that gets taken out on wheel chairs only to come back moments later fully healed.

lol I remember lebron faking that elbow bs was hilarious

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Hairline.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

All kidding aside , can't think of a better in shape bball athlete.
    That along stops possible injuries from occurring.

I remember when I was in my early 20's up to about 30 and typical sprains etc .. could be shrugged off.
    (Worst injury was a jammed knee)
    ---------

That elbow injury we'll never know about until 'when' he retires and discloses some info. (Alot of players will never let opponents know of health issues , because it could affect their play as well as their team.

Jabbar played with some injuries ,and only when he retired told of them.

i have watched every single game with Lebron.... trust me when i say Lebron has faced - absorbed the same or maybe actually even more ingame damage (hits, fouls, falls, whatever) than all those players you think about....

thing is.... he just shrugs it of... his body/frame/recovery/physical tolerance/tissue?bones?genetics?nanotechnology?/wtf/whatever/*insert scientific term here* is just on a whole another level....

the guy is a freakin cyborg... same exact hits/falls that caused for example Wade/Kobe to have their injuries like broken/fractured colarbone, dislocated shoulder, whatever, finger, toe, knee, pasdoasdiccilitittis/whatever never could happen to Lebron absorbing the exact same (and even worse) hits/falls/whatever.....

i have seen Lebron literaly roll his ankle (like snap it like a toothpick, pretty damn bad) a couple of times and he just gets up after a minute or two like nothing happened... next game he can play or maybe misses 1 game and then he is in 100% shape..... the recovery is absolutely ridicilous...........

considering this i dont think i have ever seen such an athlete/"specimen" before... and im really trying not to be "lebron biased" here....

we might aswell start a Lebron meme a la Chuck Norris......... this guy is not human......

its almost like he is in a videogame.... gets hit... low HP... finds a healthbar... and voila...
    Last edited by pauk; 01-05-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    i have watched every single game with Lebron.... trust me when i say Lebron has faced - absorbed the same or maybe actually even more ingame damage (hits, fouls, falls, whatever) than all those players you mentioned....

thing is.... he just shrugs it of... his body/frame/recovery/physical tolerance/tissue?bones?genetics?nanotechnology?/wtf/whatever/*insert scientific term here* is just on a whole another level....

the guy is a freakin cyborg... same exact hits/falls that caused for example Wade/Kobe to have their injuries like broken/fractured colarbone, dislocated shoulder, whatever, finger, toe, knee, pasdoasdiccilitittis/whatever never could happen to Lebron absorbing the exact same (and even worse) hits/falls/whatever.....

i have seen Lebron literaly roll his ankle (like snap it like a toothpick, pretty damn bad) a couple of times and he just gets up after a minute or two like nothing happened... next game he can play or maybe misses 1 game and then he is in 100% shape..... the recovery is absolutely ridicilous...........

this guy is not human...... not seen anything like him before... and im really trying not to be "lebron biased" here....

we might aswell start a Lebron meme a la Chuck Norris.........
    Unless someone taps his elbow, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Unless someone taps his elbow, apparently.
    yea i forgot about that one, his last year in Cavs.... "elbow strain and bone bruise of olecranon".... http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....d_with_el.html

he injured it some days before playoffs.... with a DUNK.......

he worked his way around it.... but the arm would go numb on and off.... like in the Bulls series, at one point where he had to shoot with his left hand i think in Game 3...

that might have been the only real injury lebron had which affected his game...

lucky they won that series.... in the Celtics series it wasnt the same luck... or excuse me... as the haters say it... "Lebron faked injury and quit"...

College superstar

People are seriously on him about his elbow? Kobe has whined of lingering injuries his entire life and you call him a warrior. LBJ has never missed more than 7 games and he is a *****.

EVERYONE plays hurt. EVERYONE.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    People are seriously on him about his elbow? Kobe has whined of lingering injuries his entire life and you call him a warrior. LBJ has never missed more than 7 games and he is a *****.

EVERYONE plays hurt. EVERYONE.
    exactly.... and some dont like to make it public/talk about it/sugarcoat it aswell... they dont want it to come out as an excuse...

Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime
    He dinged his pinky once and missed like...five games?
    He's a warrior.