Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Default Pau Gasol says the Bulls are a team he's interested in.

If Melo doesn't sign with the Bulls this summer, the Bulls back up plan should be signing a couple of good free agents like Gasol and Ariza or Gasol and Stephenson and bring over Mirotic and re-sign Hinrich and Augustin.

How well do you think this team would do?

Starting lineup:

C: Noah
    PF: Taj
    SF: Ariza
    SG: Butler
    PG: Rose

Bench:

C: Gasol
    PF: Mirotic
    SF: Dunleavy/Snell
    SG: Hinrich/Brewer/Fredette
    PG: Augustin/Hinrich

Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Pau Gasol says the Bulls are a team he's interested in.

Watching today Euroleague Quarter-Final, I'd say skip Melo and focus on Mirotic & Co.

Mirotic can really shoot the long range and has lenght. Why get stucked financially with Melo when you can get Mirotic and have money for others too.

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if it would be better if the Bulls plan this summer should be bring Mirotic over, go after Pau Gasol and Trevor Ariza or Gordon Hayward. Draft some shooters and re-sign Hinrich and Augustin. That would be a really solid offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Trancey
    Watching today Euroleague Quarter-Final, I'd say skip Melo and focus on Mirotic & Co.

Mirotic can really shoot the long range and has lenght. Why get stucked financially with Melo when you can get Mirotic and have money for others too.
    The biggest question is if he can play defense bec if he can't, then he'll be in Thib's doghouse.
    when they signed Dunleavy most fans and analyst said it was a brilliant move bec Mike is a pretty good defender but ......Thibs benched him in crucial games vs the Wizards.

That's where I've been really disappointed in Thibs. I hope Paxson talks to him. He's a great coach but he made some very questionable decisions. When the Bulls offense looked pathetic against the Wizards, Dunleavy, Fredette, Boozer should have been in there.