Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: Kurt Rambis Is Deciding Who Will Be The Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    This is what Lakers fans are reduced to. Can't even accept reality.
    I already accepted that we suck and that our management currently is trash long ago.... where you been for the past year +?

BTW how's that cuck in your picture doing in this years playoffs.... I heard his teammate fvcked his wife.... must be tough....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Post Kobe?
    The Lakers were a laughing stock the moment Kobe got that massive extension. Kobetards

you act like signing the biggest name in the world to a 25 million dollar a year contract is bad. kobe was offered 50 million over seas and they didn't have anyone else wanting to go there since they were in rebuild/tank mode

you act like durant or some other superstar should have thrown the next 3-4 years of their career away to help develop russell/randle

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

What do you dumb****s mean

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    I already accepted that we suck and that our management currently is trash long ago.... where you been for the past year +?

BTW how's that cuck in your picture doing in this years playoffs.... I heard his teammate fvcked his wife.... must be tough....
    Did you not already read this thread? I am more then self aware that the Wolves are the worst franchise.

It just amuses me that specifically in the past few years the Lakers have temporarily dipped below the Wolves (LOL). That wont stay for very long but the Lakers being more of a joke and less respected than the Wolves? I mean the Lakers are pretty much the pinnacle franchise in NBA history and now are reduced to this

Even Lakers fans have to be able to realize that. You can bash me for rooting for my Wovles all you want but don't for a second pretend that I don't know where my franchise stands.

Don't worry though...you wont have to deal with this long as a superstar might even sign with you guys this off season and then you'll be back in the play offs. Hell even next year you might assuming James plays most of the year. But see what has happened to the Lakers in the last year or so and understand why as a Wolves fan I can legitimately laugh at your franchise even if it is for a very brief period

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    you act like signing the biggest name in the world to a 25 million dollar a year contract is bad. kobe was offered 50 million over seas and they didn't have anyone else wanting to go there since they were in rebuild/tank mode

you act like durant or some other superstar should have thrown the next 3-4 years of their career away to help develop russell/randle
    Bullshit.

https://www.talkbasket.net/23972-eur...s-ahead-others

CSKA Moscow

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Post Kobe?
    The Lakers were a laughing stock the moment Kobe got that massive extension. Kobetards
    Kuniva Retard getting owned over and over like he always does.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Kuniva Retard getting owned over and over like he always does.
    Not saying much coming from you.

When I want to know what LeBron eats for breakfast, I'll shoot you a message. Back into the closet you go now.

Very good NBA starter

Might sound childish, but what it sounds like is Phil Jackson's people trying to temporarily sabotage enough to get Lebron out out there.

Like a lot of posters have said, Lebron came to LA for LA not the Lakers. I don't think Jeanie ever wanted this as she never was vocal about it. When Magic lost power, Lebron lost his ear piece.

The funny thing is I can absolutely see Lebron staying in spite of all this just because asking for a trade would make it look like Phil Jack's camp won.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Not saying much coming from you.

When I want to know what LeBron eats for breakfast, I'll shoot you a message. Back into the closet you go now.
    Are you also one of these idiots here that thinks I'm a Bran stan? Good to know how truly stupid you are if nothing else I suppose.

Are you also one of these idiots here that thinks I'm a Bran stan? Good to know how truly stupid you are if nothing else I suppose.
    Everyone who doesn't hate Kobe is stupid.

Yeah. I know.

I've heard this song and dance before, bitch boy.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Everyone who doesn't hate Kobe is stupid.

Yeah. I know.

I've heard this song and dance before, bitch boy.
    You okay, bro? I was just trolling to amuse myself. There is no need to get so triggered.

Dunking on everybody in the park LAVAR BALL's Avatar

I'm not a fan of Rambis, but the guy went sure Lakers didn't sign Ty Lue as head coach?

The best Lakers move of the year and people are still complaining...

Quote Originally Posted by LAVAR BALL
    I'm not a fan of Rambis, but the guy went sure Lakers didn't sign Ty Lue as head coach?

The best Lakers move of the year and people are still complaining...
    You're missing the point.

https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/s...47395873513473

You okay, bro? I was just trolling to amuse myself. There is no need to get so triggered.
    Kuniva was one of the biggest Kobe haters on this board for years. I used to team up with him to fight Kobe trolls back in the day. Unfortunately he started feeling like LeBron was getting to close to MJ and switched sides

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Kuniva was one of the biggest Kobe haters on this board for years. I used to team up with him to fight Kobe trolls back in the day. Unfortunately he started feeling like LeBron was getting to close to MJ and switched sides
    True...

But the wind changes pattern all the time.... now you can only feel but reminiscent of the past when you profited from that temporary alliance. What's given is taken away. Opportunistic sure... but war is never fair. He only ever did so to keep Kobe down on the Jordan debate... not out of conviction... as we all knew of course.