Default Knicks losing like crazy lately

The Knicks have lost five in a row and 14 of their last 16 games. If they lose on Thursday against Cleveland, they will set the franchise record for the worst start to a season through 20 games.

-- ESPN NY

Default Re: Knicks losing like crazy lately

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    The Knicks have lost five in a row and 14 of their last 16 games. If they lose on Thursday against Cleveland, they will set the franchise record for the worst start to a season through 20 games.

-- ESPN NY
    Well, I don't need ESPN to gently suggest that we're in tank mode - last night's debacle guaranteed that. All the "mental discipline" that Phil and Fish are trying to implement is having a difficult time grafting onto players like Shump, Hardaway, Melo add nauseum. They say winning cures all ills, but they'd better forget about that fluke 2012 season when it was raining threes.

The sad fact is...... it's more than likely a forgone conclusion that we will be on the losing side of the ball for the next two years. I don't think there's a Houdini trade coming in the next 10 days, and I don't think there's a playmaker out there willing to come to NYC to hear boos. But that's what this team has been reduced to. They need to get Early back on the floor ASAP, and I wish Larkin received more minutes. He may have the bad turnover now and again, but he's got hustle, emotion and an eagerness I see sadly lacking in MOST of his team mates.

...maybe they should have let Melo walk. It's a high price just to sell tickets. If Phil pulls off this miracle in the next three years, I'll die a happy man.

dont care, fact of the mater is...they are still only 3 or 4 games out of 8th place and have ample time to pull it together and forget about this horrendous start

all it takes is a trade here or there, or guys like shump and Jr to snap out of it

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    dont care, fact of the mater is...they are still only 3 or 4 games out of 8th place and have ample time to pull it together and forget about this horrendous start

all it takes is a trade here or there, or guys like shump and Jr to snap out of it
    Hoping you're correct...... just want to see some good ball.