Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Pacers Post Game Comments Showed Us All Why They're Not Championship Caliber

If it wasn't Paul George taking shots at Lance Stephenson, his own teammate, for comments about Lebron and having his so called teaching moment, to David West blabbering about new officiating rules, we learnt that this team just didn't have the poise, mentally, to compete for a championship.

The Pacers, in my opinion, don't lack the talent. They lack the mental fortitude. You can have all the talent in the world, however if you are mentally weak you'll never reach your full potential.

The Pacers seem mentally fragile. Like a simple gust, of the slightest breeze, could crumble their foundation.

It seems they are the blind following the blind. There is no coherent leader. There is no commander to lead the troops. However, what you seem to have, with the Pacers, are multiple pawns trying to grasp for the thrown because it is vacant without a real chief. Sometimes it's David West. Other times it's Lance Stephenson or Paul George. Every now and then it might be Frank Vogel, etc. There is no real voice of origin. There is only void with the Pacers. A spiraling mess without a force to pull it all together.

So, what do the Pacers need most? A better free throw disparity? Some would say that. However, those would be the naive few that believe in fairy tales.

The Pacers need a voice. A leader to control and lead. Frank Vogel's time is up.

u mad? buttfrustrated? hahaitme's Avatar

Default Re: Pacers Post Game Comments Showed Us All Why They're Not Championship Caliber

Pacer's need a team leader who isn't getting caught bangin 3rd rate hookers and knocking up strippers.

Whole team hates Lance, Hibbert probably wants to leave, and PG acts more like a fan than a player. This team aint winning sh[COLOR="Black"]it[/COLOR]

Default Re: Pacers Post Game Comments Showed Us All Why They're Not Championship Caliber

Pacers should fire Vogel and hire Mark Jackson. Instant leadership and it would be hilarious to see what Jackson says about the Heat in press conferences.

Banned

WesternConference4lyfe

Really? I would say the product on the floor shows me why they won't be a legit title contender.

The way they have been playing is the reason they are not true contenders. I can't believe Miami actually lost a game to the scrubs.

They lack a real PG and bench depth. All the other stuff is just noise

Not saying they would be up in this series right now, but having Danny Granger there would've helped the team to keep their mind straight. He was their leader, PG is not ready for that.

If I were a pacers fan id be embarrassed by this team. Just inexcusable.

Hibbert, Stephenson, Hill, George

All mental weaklings, or just mentally unstable (Stephenson).

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    If I were a pacers fan id be embarrassed by this team. Just inexcusable.
    I am. I had them winning in 5 smh.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    The way they have been playing is the reason they are not true contenders. I can't believe Miami actually lost a game to the scrubs.
    Refs and not showing up reason for that..

Complete Player

Said it 6 months ago. Anyone who thought this team was a serious contender has rocks in their head. They're in the ECF by default because it's a shit conference.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...&postcount=348

The Pacers can win 60+ for all I care. I still don't see them beating the Heat when it's all said and done. They're like the '93 Knicks and the '02 Kings where everyone thought it was their year to dethrone the champs and they got sent home in the conference Finals. I see the same thing happening to Indiana. They'll have a great regular season and fuel the flames of the "rivalry" but in the end that team is still too stupid and turnover prone unless they get a legit point guard to run their team.

Heat lost the FTA battle in the 2013 ECF and finals (by a huge margin) but you don't hear them complaining about freethrows :

Pacers went from such a likeable team to being extremely unlikeable so fast...`