Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Does anyone still actually consider Kobe a top 10 player? (alltime)

MJ
    Kareem
    Magic
    Shaq
    Bird
    Russel*
    Wilt*
    Hakeem
    Duncan
    Lebron

That's 10 players that he straight up has no argument over. Then you could possibly add in a few others. If you have Kobe in your top 10 I no longer consider you as an intelligent poster on this board.

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Does anyone still actually consider Kobe a top 10 player? (alltime)

Kobe is at best top 15. The fact that he is a registered sex offender makes me consider not ranking him at all tbh

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    Kobe is at best top 15. The fact that he is a registered sex offender makes me consider not ranking him at all tbh

High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    MJ
    Kareem
    Magic
    Shaq
    Bird
    Russel*
    Wilt*
    Hakeem
    Duncan
    Lebron

That's 10 players that he straight up has no argument over. Then you could possibly add in a few others. If you have Kobe in your top 10 I no longer consider you as an intelligent poster on this board.

You could absolutely argue kobe> hakeem

He's stuck at #6 on my list unless either Lebron or Duncan pass him

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

He's at #11.

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    MJ
    Kareem
    Magic
    Shaq
    Bird
    Russel*
    Wilt*
    Hakeem
    Duncan
    Lebron

I never considered Kobe top 10. He was borderline top 15-20 and that was me being generous.

I don't look at "5 rings" argument, because Kobe has been propped up artifically by an amazing Lakers front office through great free agent signings and shady backdoor trades like Kwame Brown for Pau Gasol and Derek Fisher suddenly wanting eye surgery for his daughter so he weasels his way out of Utah to play starting PG for the lakers again.

Statistically, Kobe is a 45% career average volume shooter, who was drafted to the NBA at 18 and so has played a lot of games to get a little higher in the scoring totals...... but when measured by Games played, he fails.... and when measured in dominance, he fails. He only has like 2 scoring titles and scoring is the thing he's best at. FOR COMPARISON, Kevin Durant is only 25 yrs old and already has 4 scoring titles.

While he has a very long list of failures and utter humiliations and shameful displays. Intentionally sabotaging his team in a playoff Game 7, getting humiliated by 40 pts on your home floor in a NBA Finals elimination game when your team was favored to win the series, putting on a disgraceful chucking performance that singlehandedly destroyed the 2004 Lakers as Kobe chucked shots at an amazing 39% shooting clip, destroying his partnertship with a top 10 GOAT in Shaq, going 6-24 in an NBA Finals elimination game and still winning finals mvp simply because of brand name.....

Come on son. Kobe is nowhere near top 10. He is Top 15-20 range at best
    Last edited by 3LiftHeatCurse; 05-26-2014 at 11:38 PM.

Banned

Bran right now is 15.

i wanna see where he is on the list without colluding.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

He's top 10 and that's undeniable.

Jordan
    Kareem
    Russell
    Magic
    Bird
    Wilt
    Shaq
    Duncan
    Kobe
    LeBron

He's at #9 for me right now will drop to 10 if LeBron wins another title

Quote Originally Posted by kells333
    You could absolutely argue kobe> hakeem
    No. Just no.

Banned

3-time NBA All-Star

yet goes on to list wilt. LOL No intelligent considers wilt. But thats expected from a pedo who has no life

He's probably at 10 or 11 for me. He's neck and neck with LeBron but i'm 90% sure he'll leap over him and eventually get to the top 5.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GODbe