Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default You need one player to absolutely break the will of the opposing team

A player who could enforce his will on the game and demoralize the other squad. For one game.

Who you got?

Kobe
    Duncan
    Durant
    GOATbrook
    Wade
    Lebron
    AMC
    Melo

All in their primes.

Default Re: You need one player to absolutely break the will of the opposing team

Duncan or Kobe

Banned

Default Re: You need one player to absolutely break the will of the opposing team

kobe quite easly.. his ridiculous shots at their difficulty levels can absolutely demoralize an opponent

more so than anyone else i've ever seen

he made nash cry

I love LAaaaaaaaaaaa! Lakers Fan's Avatar

Tolerant Liberals

Curry, Lebron, or Durant.

These guys play the right way and make the correct basketball decision rather than force up low percentage shots like westbrick, cuckmelo, and kobrick.

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Curry, Lebron, or Durant.

These guys play the right way and make the correct basketball decision rather than force up low percentage shots like westbrick, cuckmelo, and kobrick.
    Says the no puss.y getting loser.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

this made me think of kobe vs the suns in the WCF (?), made that shot against hill (after making several more in his face). you see gentrys heart sink, and kobe takes his rape tendencies to the suns bench by giving alvin an unwanted slap on the butt.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Says the no puss.y getting loser.

didnt read

rent free

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    this made me think of kobe vs the suns in the WCF (?), made that shot against hill (after making several more in his face). you see gentrys heart sink, and kobe takes his rape tendencies to the suns bench by giving alvin an unwanted slap on the butt.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

wade curry or kobe

Curry or Kobe.

Curry. Kobe is not efficient enough for this discussion.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Curry or Kobe.
    Just my thoughts. When I went to go see Curry live in Salt Lake, it was almost demoralizing him just stepping onto the court because you knew no-one was going to stop him, and no one did. These two are also my picks out of the list. No disrespect to Wade, James, or KD or any of those guys they can all demoralize the other team, but I'd go with Steph or Kobe here

Now, enforcing one's will doesn't necessarily mean scoring. A player can enforce his will by scoring, defending, controlling the tempo, etc. Magic used to control a game by the way he ran the Lakers offense, especially in crunch time.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    Now, enforcing one's will doesn't necessarily mean scoring. A player can enforce his will by scoring, defending, controlling the tempo, etc. Magic used to control a game by the way he ran the Lakers offense, especially in crunch time.
    I heard that Kobe is good at forcing stuff off the court.