Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
    Troll who tries to provoke you

Default Kobe Bryant 33 FGA and "ZERO" Assists in a Must Win game

With Healthy Bynum & Healthy Gasol, kobe struggled to pick Single assist whole game.

Kobe already had 24 FGA & 0 assists in 3 quarters.

You wonder why LAL only scored 11 pts in 4th quarter.

I always thought Iverson was the worse but atleast he did not play with most talented & most skilled offensive Big Men like Kobe does.

so he shotjocked. Whats kobe's excuse.

This guy is the biggest CANCER in LAL starting line up!

Default Re: Kobe Bryant 33 FGA and "ZERO" Assists in a Must Win game

probably the worst troll on ISH atm.

nice try

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    With Healthy Bynum & Healthy Gasol, kobe struggled to pick Single assist whole game.

Kobe already had 24 FGA & 0 assists in 3 quarters.

You wonder why LAL only scored 11 pts in 4th quarter.

I always thought Iverson was the worse but atleast he did not play with most talented & most skilled offensive Big Men like Kobe does.

so he shotjocked. Whats kobe's excuse.

This guy is the biggest CANCER in LAL starting line up!
    Whats New?

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Learn you some English.

High School Starter

Choke Cryant

bynum played 2night? i didn't see him.

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

It really is remarkable that Kobe had 0 assists. I don't think that directly led to the loss as he did score 42. I just was shocked to see that he recorded not 1 assist, even one through a circumstantial possesion.

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by CLTHornets4eva
    It really is remarkable that Kobe had 0 assists. I don't think that directly led to the loss as he did score 42. I just was shocked to see that he recorded not 1 assist, even one through a circumstantial possesion.
    Do you know how he got to 42 pts. But shooting 33 FGA.

When Kobe takes 33 FGA, they're absolutely "LEGIT" FGA. no intangibles. no offensive reb picked up & quick shot easy score. No put back dunks off rebounds.

They are ball hogged & shot jocked 33 FGAs.

Takes big men out of the rhythm & focus completely. Gasol & Bynum looked off the flow of the game today.

Kobe was crazy shotjocking. He already had 24 FGA by 3 quarters.

That itself is a lot for a guy who shoots less than 43%FG the season.

Yes. Kobe lost the game. All he needed to do is differ to big men in first 2 quarters. & atleast give it a real try.

NBA lottery pick

Didn't I just see this thread? Damn, Kobe getting all the blame despite going 18-33(which is good btw).

Perhaps if Gasol and Bynum showed up to play, and the bench showed up to play, the Lakers wouldn't have lost that game.

Guess Kobe does deserve some blame for not stepping up and lighting a fire under his teammates ass. but the thunder were going to win this game anyway.

Banned

All I know is you'd be crying like a bitch at how hard you get trolled by Kobe > MJ and Bron etc etc posts if they won or won the championship or whatever, and guess what?

its threads like these that make me happy there are people that fight the good fight. You deserve it right back. Enjoy this moment... we will have ours again and you will be mad

A thread during the game, and then a thread after the game...

Scary.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    All I know is you'd be crying like a bitch at how hard you get trolled by Kobe > MJ and Bron etc etc posts if they won or won the championship or whatever, and guess what?

its threads like these that make me happy there are people that fight the good fight. You deserve it right back. Enjoy this moment... we will have ours again and you will be mad
    People defending Kobe are not fighting the good fight.
    It's like saying a bunch of people defending a terrorist who killed a million lives are fighting the good fight.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigVeto
    People defending Kobe are not fighting the good fight.
    It's like saying a bunch of people defending a terrorist who killed a million lives are fighting the good fight.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Kobe's such a scumbag amirite?

NBA rookie of the year

Kobe with a fantastic scoring game in a losing effort, but I felt that his strategy to come out gunning early, looking for his shot and his shot only, was the wrong one. It alienated his teammates early and consequently they never got into any sort of rhythm. I can count on one hand the number of times they actually tried to establish Gasol or Bynum in the post in the first half, and it was even less in the second half. Obviously some of the onus is on the other Lakers to find their own ways to contribute to the game, but as the star, I don't think the way Kobe played today was conducive to winning despite his efficiency and him having his best offensive game of the series.

It was a combination of two things imo:

A) The fact that he came out immediately gunning, never looking to establish their inside game or try to get others involved, that alienated his teammates and didn't allow anyone to get into an offensive rhythm.

B) The type of ball he was playing (i.e,m that his shots were all on extended isos where he monopolized the ball for 6-8+ seconds also contributed to alienating his teammates. If more of his scores were off the ball on quick catch-and-shoots, offensive putbacks, run-outs on steals etc. at least other guys would have had the feel of the ball in their hands and felt more invested in the game.

Yes, you can't afford to wait until the second half to turn it on against an explosive team like OKC, so if after the first 8-14 minutes of the game things are going south, by all means shoot the ball. But imo looking to shoot every time you touch the ball from the opening tip isn't conducive to winning basketball games at this level.

Props to OKC, who showed tremendous poise throughout the series for such a young team. Spurs/OKC is gonna be a tremendous series.