Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I rule the local playground nnn123's Avatar

Default Re: Predict the statline for Derrick Rose tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    Sereiously you Rose apologists here are ridiculous. Rose had shots, he missed. he had lanes, he faltered or lost handles. Yeah some other players were off but they had the sense to not try to take the shots when the Bulls most needed it.

Rose played like shit, and pretty much blew their comeback. Y'all need to own up instead of all these lame excuses.

and Yeah he'll bounce back and probably drop like 30 against the Knicks but he played like shit tonight. It wasn't just because the Heat D, or he had nobody else, he simply played like shit, and was selfish at that which is where people can fault him.

He was 4-15 from the field. He took 15 shots. You're acting like he took 30. Yes he probably should have passed the ball to someone when the bulls were down 8 with 1:30 left. OK. Fine. 1st game of the season

Sereiously you Rose apologists here are ridiculous. Rose had shots, he missed. he had lanes, he faltered or lost handles. Yeah some other players were off but they had the sense to not try to take the shots when the Bulls most needed it.

Rose played like shit, and pretty much blew their comeback. Y'all need to own up instead of all these lame excuses.

and Yeah he'll bounce back and probably drop like 30 against the Knicks but he played like shit tonight. It wasn't just because the Heat D, or he had nobody else, he simply played like shit, and was selfish at that which is where people can fault him.

also boozer having 1 man down low guarding him wasn't because of Rose. Almost every big only has 1 man guarding them on the post up's. if anything i'd say Miami later played harder to stop Boozer than they did Rose on D. its just obvious sometimes when Rose is going to go 1v1 where they might collapse or step out which Miami does real well.
    What game were you watching? HE HAD LANES? HE HAD LANES? WHAT? He jacked up seven 3s for a reason. He did lose the ball quite a few times, he looked rusty and played terrible. But there is a reason for that, Miami's defense pressured and trapped him at every turn, they didn't give him any room to breath, they shadowed him from halfcourt. What the **** were you watching, "Rose was selfish" yea he sure was so selfish when he kept swinging the ball around but everyone kept playing scared and just passing the ball back to him so he could jack up a shot with shotclock going down.

Yea Boozer dropping 30 was all Boozer, not the fact he was assisted on 90% of his shots by Rose, Noah and the other men swinging the ball when Rose got doubled, it was all Boozer and his amazing 1 on 1 skills. Miami's focus was on shutting down the perimeter and Rose's drives, they didn't give a shit about Boozer scoring because they were dropping 3s all game, Boozer wasn't going to win the game, Boozer isn't ****ing Shaq.

You obviously have no basic logic or analytical skills, you didn't pay attention to the game at all and probably only watched the box score and deduced that Rose was selfish and Boozer the gawd didn't get enough shots.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by nnn123
    He was 4-15 from the field. He took 15 shots. You're acting like he took 30. Yes he probably should have passed the ball to someone when the bulls were down 8 with 1:30 left. OK. Fine. 1st game of the season

still waiting for some of you to own up to him playing bad, not all of these silly excuses tho. lol @ comparing 4-15 to 30 shot exaggeration to excuse it, but even then it wasn't only that, it was some of his TO's or just discombobulating the offense at times. and yeah the Bulls are back in the game with less than 2 min's left and Rose iso's himself 2 plays straight when he's been off all night is just inexcusable. it'd be one thing if he got them there or contributed to it....being off is fine since everyone is off sometimes but trying to play hero is as the cold guy is inexcusable. only Kobe can get away with that i think.

i would think most Bulls fans don't like losing, even if its only the 1st game of the season.

i never said he was horrible btw but at least be straihgt up about his game tonight.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    What game were you watching? HE HAD LANES? HE HAD LANES? WHAT? He jacked up seven 3s for a reason. He did lose the ball quite a few times, he looked rusty and played terrible. But there is a reason for that, Miami's defense pressured and trapped him at every turn, they didn't give him any room to breath, they shadowed him from halfcourt. What the **** were you watching, "Rose was selfish" yea he sure was so selfish when he kept swinging the ball around but everyone kept playing scared and just passing the ball back to him so he could jack up a shot with shotclock going down.

Yea Boozer dropping 30 was all Boozer, not the fact he was assisted on 90% of his shots by Rose, Noah and the other men swinging the ball when Rose got doubled, it was all Boozer and his amazing 1 on 1 skills. Miami's focus was on shutting down the perimeter and Rose's drives, they didn't give a shit about Boozer scoring because they were dropping 3s all game, Boozer wasn't going to win the game, Boozer isn't ****ing Shaq.

You obviously have no basic logic or analytical skills, you didn't pay attention to the game at all and probably only watched the box score and deduced that Rose was selfish and Boozer the gawd didn't get enough shots.

Ughh a lot of boozers shots were post up, quick cut shots. How can you pretend like i'm the one that wasn't watching the game lol?

a lot of Rose's jumpers/3's were open, without a hand in his face. He dribbled into 2~ guys regularly but thats on him. You act like he's so helpless and there is nothing he could do better in the game tonight where it was all out of his power with no blame

whatever tho. its clear some of you are bigger Rose fans than Bulls fans. i haven't been on this site in a while so don't know and don't remember what fans were fans of what here.

Ughh a lot of boozers shots were post up, quick cut shots. How can you pretend like i'm the one that wasn't watching the game lol?

a lot of Rose's jumpers/3's were open, without a hand in his face. He dribbled into 2~ guys regularly but thats on him. You act like he's so helpless and there is nothing he could do better in the game tonight where it was all out of his power with no blame

whatever tho. its clear some of you are bigger Rose fans than Bulls fans. i haven't been on this site in a while so don't know and don't remember what fans were fans of what here.
    Luckily we all remember you are the creepy Godzuki that just trolls around the forum and tries to freak people out with personal messages.

NBA Superstar

Luckily we all remember you are the creepy Godzuki that just trolls around the forum and tries to freak people out with personal messages.

lol what? I rarely PM'd people here even in my prime of shitting on scrubs like you daily

and its funny you have to make it so personal when i'm just bringing you facts about a game contrary to your delusions. you're such a lil defensive bitch

Local High School Star

What exactly is Rose supposed to do when he is getting doubled every possession, thanks to which Boozer had a big night but that's exactly what Miami wanted. Meanwhile Deng is absolutely useless, Butler can't play because of foul trouble and Noah is struggling too. Oh and their bench is full of d league scrubs.

Meanwhile on the other end Miami's bench plays better than their starters, Wade and Lebron get to take it easy while 3s are raining and their offense just flows dynamically. You can't just look at the game without context, one team has all the tools while the other is just a grind out defensive team with only one guy that can handle the ball, penetrate and create for others.

This has been Miami's tactic every time, trap Rose, let everyone else beat them and usually nobody even steps up because nobody is skilled enough offensively to punish them for their overhelping and defensive gaps. You need multiple all-star level players to punish Miami's style, one man can't do it all.

Oh boy, here we go again... Rose is the only superstar with two all star caliber teammates who can both easily both up 20+ a night who doesn't have enough "help" offensively.

lol what? I rarely PM'd people here even in my prime of shitting on scrubs like you daily

and its funny you have to make it so personal when i'm just bringing you facts about a game contrary to your delusions. you're such a lil defensive bitch
    Oh such irony, you just proved my point. Only thing you have been shitting on is yourself every time Miliwad molested your soul.

NBA Superstar

Oh such irony, you just proved my point. Only thing you have been shitting on is yourself every time Miliwad molested your soul.

i remember quite differently but i guess you're just another one of them insecure kids here hanging on other peoples nuts playing cheerleader groupie. i remember ISH had quite a few of those types here back in the day.

anyway i got no beef with millwad, or anyone from a few years ago tbh, even if they still hate me

i'm just really here for bball now the season started....too bad you get too butthurt about your boy receiving any criticism to handle this forum.

5-time NBA All-Star

also boozer having 1 man down low guarding him wasn't because of Rose. Almost every big only has 1 man guarding them on the post up's. if anything i'd say Miami later played harder to stop Boozer than they did Rose on D. its just obvious sometimes when Rose is going to go 1v1 where they might collapse or step out which Miami does real well.
    What superstar played to their level tonight? You think Boozer is that much better than Lebron, Wade or Rose? Miami played great defense. And Chicago made the other good players beat them. Both teams played really hard. They can live with that. Miami has great flow because they know each other and played the same basic system well over 100 games together. Now few players can dodge Miami's quickness when its geared for them. Watch that game again and see how fast Miami was moving (in the finals against Dallas and SA they were apparently too tired to move that fast).

Pressure in a game you didn't see coming, will get a player that hasn't seen this speed in 20 months no matter who it is - see the greatest ever, in his prime, in Jordan in the '95 playoffs after having played 17 regular season games - and Jordan was healthy during his layoff. Its that simple. You have cobwebs when you first start playing in real competitive games. Stop acting like you don't know.

You sound like a really over anxious hater.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Pointguard
    What superstar played to their level tonight? You think Boozer is that much better than Lebron, Wade or Rose? Miami played great defense. And Chicago made the other good players beat them. Both teams played really hard. They can live with that. Miami has great flow because they know each other and played the same basic system well over 100 games together. Now few players can dodge Miami's quickness when its geared for them. Watch that game again and see how fast Miami was moving (in the finals against Dallas and SA they were apparently too tired to move that fast).

Pressure in a game you didn't see coming, will get a player that hasn't seen this speed in 20 months no matter who it is - see the greatest ever, in his prime, in Jordan in the '95 playoffs after having played 17 regular season games - and Jordan was healthy during his layoff. Its that simple. You have cobwebs when you first start playing in real competitive games. Stop acting like you don't know.

You sound like a really over anxious hater.

Are yo a Rose fan or Blls fan? I swear a lot of the people who seemingly look like Blls fans are more Rose fans than caring abot their team winning here.

Yo do realize different people are hot and cold each night, right? Yo realize Rose doesn't have to score 30 and take 15~ shots every game when he's cold for the Bllls to win, right?

IF the Bllls had nobody else bt Rose then okay bt Boozer was hot last night, so was Jimmy whatshisname. LOL @ calling me hater, i swear a lot of yo are so fixated on Rose and don't give a shit abot the Blls. its silly.

they were back in it with less than 2 mintes to go, the coldest most ineffective 'star' on the floor iso's himself with their 2 most important possessions back2back while Miami makes theirs the other way and games over.

and all some of y'all do is make these stpid excses. Yeah its only the 1st game so might as well throw it away right? Rose coldn't do anything no matter how good/bad he played becase he has no help, right? Some of y'all are so retarded with how y'all see things or any criticisms of yor boy, contrary to what really happened

PS my '_' key is broken
    Last edited by Godzuki; 10-30-2013 at 10:33 AM.