Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default Re: Resident Evil 6 Announced.

Resident Evil 6 getting timed-exclusive modes for Xbox 360
    September 11, 2012 8:04AM PDT
    Eddie Makuch
    By Eddie Makuch, News Editor

Microsoft console version of Capcom's zombie shooter adding three mystery modes called Survivors, Predator, and Siege sometime after launch next month.

Resident Evil 6 will add three timed-exclusive game modes for the Xbox 360 after the zombie shooter launches next month, according the game's Xbox.com landing page. A tweet from the official Resident Evil 6 Twitter account reveals that these modes will be called Survivors, Predator, and Siege.
    Resident Evil 6 buddies up with Xbox 360 for timed-exclusive modes.

Resident Evil 6 buddies up with Xbox 360 for timed-exclusive modes.

It is not clear how long these mystery modes will be available only for the Xbox 360, and at the time of press, Microsoft had not responded to GameSpot's request for comment.

The new game modes for Resident Evil 6 will not be the only timed-exclusives for the Xbox 360. In June during Microsoft's 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo briefing, the company announced that downloadable content for Resident Evil 6 will come first to the Xbox 360.

I've had my RE6 preorder for the 360 version for months. I have more buddies getting this for the 360. This early dlc is an added bonus. Would've been cool playing with some of you getting the ps3 version.

Played the demo and the game is shit

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Played the demo and the game is shit
    Elaborate please. Were you a fan of the early games? The later games? Anything at all?

This thread is obviously for fans of the series, so by not including anything of value, it is a failed response.

Home of the 16

Shit .. There's a demo out already? damn .. gotta download that ...

Oh I miss the old RE. I'm really gonna buy RE4,5 &6 now... cuz I gotta catch up with the whole game.

ive only played re2 and 5. the mechanics and gameplay is just too slow for my taste.

I like it when the creppy voice say, "RESIDENT EVIL!" at the beginning

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Elaborate please. Were you a fan of the early games? The later games? Anything at all?

This thread is obviously for fans of the series, so by not including anything of value, it is a failed response.
    I have played 4 and 5, So I may not be a fan. but the game just doesn't have the feeling the previous 2 had. were you really felt lost out there by yourself, the camera is spotty, all over the place, the control are weird and graphics don't wow you

The game its just not better that 4 and 5. To me it just sucks and they're trying to milk the franchise like before
    Last edited by CelticBaller; 09-20-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Home of the 16

**** yall talkin about? RE3 is the BEST!!!

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Oh boy oh boy!

I like that the Mercenaries mode is available from the beginning. I'll be getting my copy from Gamestop and I get the exclusive catacombs mercenaries stage. Bestbuy offers the rail yard map and amazon offers the high seas map.

See you guys on xboxlive:glidemvp22.

Wish I could play with you Thorpe, my RE amigo, but I got this on the 360 cause I have more friends getting it on 360.

NBA lottery pick

Some pretty mixed reviews coming in for this game, a lot of them on the lower end. :/

Made that high school varsity squad Hotbullets's Avatar

I started playing it yesterday together with a friend (offline coop). It might not be the best game - hell, it's pretty bland even, both story and gameplaywise - but coop is always so much fun.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Picking it up on the way home from work tonight. Reviews I've seen have ranged from good to very good, but always short of excellent. Co-Op sounds like it's a major part of the gameplay, which for me is not particularly exciting, but I have another buddy who's a big fan. A big fan like he pre-orders it big fan, so maybe I can convince him to play with me. But seeing as we're both in our mid-thirties, it's not the gaming experience we grew up with for one, and for two, it's not always easy to find the time to play together, but we'll see.

I look forward regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Picking it up on the way home from work tonight. Reviews I've seen have ranged from good to very good, but always short of excellent. Co-Op sounds like it's a major part of the gameplay, which for me is not particularly exciting, but I have another buddy who's a big fan. A big fan like he pre-orders it big fan, so maybe I can convince him to play with me. But seeing as we're both in our mid-thirties, it's not the gaming experience we grew up with for one, and for two, it's not always easy to find the time to play together, but we'll see.

Give me your thoughts. The controls concern me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous

I'm with you on this Thorpe. I'll try to squeeze in some co-op when I have someone available but for the most part I'll go at it solo.

I don't mind Capcom getting ambitious with this title and giving us a lot of game for our buck. Yes, it might be rough around certain edges...but I'm still looking forward to completing the game with some tried and true characters.