Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Durant

NBA rookie of the year

Default Kevin Durant

In his last dozen of games.

32.9 ppg, 7.6 rpg, 4.0 apg, 52.3 FG%, 48.8 3P%, 87.6 FT%

The kid is already pretty much as good as T-Mac in his prime and he's on pace to have a sophomore season on par with Lebron's sophomore season. I'm amazed by how good he is. He will be a multiple scoring champion, MVP candidate, multiple all-star ect. He now seems to put up 30-35 points, 7-8 rebounds and 4-5 assists every single night. Do you know how rare players who can do that are?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: Kevin Durant

Yeah...k.

Very good NBA starter

the recent stats might point to orlando version of tmac, but he's not explosive ever like t-mac who just guns to the rim on crossovers and on only a couple strides. anyway, durant's offense reminds me more of dirk. he's not super athletic, but he's just long and lean with tree limb arms and shoots over any guy in his face. and if you leave him open, you failed because it's money.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    the recent stats might point to orlando version of tmac, but he's not explosive ever like t-mac who just guns to the rim on crossovers and on only a couple strides. anyway, durant's offense reminds me more of dirk. he's not super athletic, but he's just long and lean with tree limb arms and shoots over any guy in his face. and if you leave him open, you failed because it's money.
    He's not nearly as explosive or athletic as T-Mac, which is a good thing. His game is based much less on athleticism meaning he likely won't lose as much and injuries won't affect his game as much. His big advantages are his length(which he won't lose) and his skill which should only get better.

Post his exact height please along with proof like pictures of him standing next to other people.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
    He's not nearly as explosive or athletic as T-Mac, which is a good thing. His game is based much less on athleticism meaning he likely won't lose as much and injuries won't affect his game as much. His big advantages are his length(which he won't lose) and his skill which should only get better.
    back when t-mac was in his prime, i thought he had both athleticim and skill at the elite level, but maybe that was an illusion considering the athleticism went away but the skills aren't carrying. t-mac might not be that athletic anymore, but he's still more athletic than, say, a larry bird, ever was, but he ain't no larry.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Post his exact height please along with proof like pictures of him standing next to other people.
    How's Amare's eye doing? Doesn't matter considering they still scored 140 without him. Kind of like when they replaced him with Boris Diaw in 2006 when he was injured and they still made it to the Western Conference Finals. My favorite was when he unleashed his "Gorilla Game" on Boston.

You know maybe if you go on a diet and get some exercise then you can have a girlfriend and this pathetic obsession with Amare will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    back when t-mac was in his prime, i thought he had both athleticim and skill at the elite level, but maybe that was an illusion considering the athleticism went away but the skills aren't carrying. t-mac might not be that athletic anymore, but he's still more athletic than, say, a larry bird, ever was, but he ain't no larry.
    T-Mac was skilled, but his jumpshot depended a lot on elevation and he never was as good of a shooter as Durant, plus Durnat is quite a bit longer. Without the extra athleticism T-Mac's jumper has been flat, and for the most part he's been a subpar free throw shooter since leaving Orlando.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Dude, another f*cking Kevin Durant thread?

Good God ya'll, its annoying

Quote Originally Posted by statman32

Westbrook 6'3 Durant 6'9 Green 6'9

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    You got something to add to thread kid? Be careful though, your mom might be upset if she finds out you're on a message board.

You got something to add to thread kid? Be careful though, your mom might be upset if she finds out you're on a message board.

Ah well, i'll give it a little laugh I guess.

How's Amare's eye doing? Doesn't matter considering they still scored 140 without him. Kind of like when they replaced him with Boris Diaw in 2006 when he was injured and they still made it to the Western Conference Finals. My favorite was when he unleashed his "Gorilla Game" on Boston.

You know maybe if you go on a diet and get some exercise then you can have a girlfriend and this pathetic obsession with Amare will go away.
    Pretty pathatic. In response to a harmless joke you make fun of a guy who just had a serious eye injury.

I thought u were better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbugz

Westbrook 6'3 Durant 6'9 Green 6'9
    Pssh, Jeff Green is only 6'8 1/2 max. Isn't that right VC?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Damn!!!!

48.8% 3pt!!!!

I can't imagine how much better he'll be in his 4th season, when most players really adjust to the NBA game.