Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Spurs NEED to win this. For the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by sejoon101
    Jeez, I hope so. Kind of sick of all this talk about how he is better than ever and keep improving somehow after every season, when the season before that he was comparable to Jordan.
    One does not get swept in the finals and perform a vanishing acting in the next finals appearance to be compared to MJ.

LeBron* stans have to be the most stupid fans of any kind.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics
    The bookmakers got Spurs as the favorite to win it all so it would be a miracle if the Heat comes up with a win.
    Beginning of the playoffs it was 2 to 1 for the Heat and 3 to 1 for the Spurs. I guess the odds do make sense, since the road to the finals for the Spurs was harder.

But please tell me this isnt one of the excuses for the Heat losing. "Spurs were the favorite" Or, as a tool to prop up the Heat "they were the underdogs and still won"

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    One does not get swept in the finals and perform a vanishing acting in the next finals appearance to be compared to MJ.

LeBron* stans have to be the most stupid fans of any kind.
    Bro I thought the bandwagon laker fans in the early 2000's was bad, but the social media era bandwagoners are on a different realm. Dropping names and numbers they heard on ESPN to prop up their diva but doesn't even know what an ISO play is... this is the current state of the NBA outside of these forums, under the age of 28.

How much you want to bet the OP will be the first to write about James if the Spurs wins

I usually hit open layups xoracle55's Avatar

The bookmakers got Spurs as the favorite to win it all so it would be a miracle if the Heat comes up with a win.
    Wtf..Just because the bookmakers said so it must be true?

The bookmakers had OKC winning game 6. Nuff said!

Heat are the underdogs

The Heat are definitely the underdogs in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by FLDFSU
    How much you want to bet the OP will be the first to write about James if the Spurs wins
    Board is bad enough already, I refuse to collude with the other great haters on this board to make the board worse just like Bran did to his conference.

NBA rookie of the year

Please for the love of God, PLEASE, for the sake of the league and its fans, the Spurs need to win this. Anywhere I go, no one talks basketball anymore. It's Bran's freak show. Nikkas with absolutely 0 knowledge in basketball are rustling my jimmies hardcore IRL, not to mention this site, which is the one place I come here for a good basketball discussion reading material, has turned into Bran vs everything.

The WORST PART IS, Bran fans are going to get EVEN WORSE. Let that sink in for a bit. Yes, worse than now. Silk is the reason I made my first post on this site (He said something about, if this was the NBA, I'd be an All NBA 1st team and you'd be coming up off the Bucks bench, it was such ether I had to post) But for the next few weeks, fck you too, Silk.

Remember how during the season, every one was talking about how Bran is god in garbage time, and after every "efficient" game, people were swarming how stats don't mean shit blah blah blah, now that the regular season is done, the human memory is meant to be short and remember only recent stuff, everyone is now falling back on his stats. After 2/10 from the field, the same guys who are using only raw stats are going back to "rigged" "foul trouble" bitches, you can't have it both ways.

Long story short, I absolutely HATE Bran, because he and the media single handedly ruined the league. (Yes I said it, RUINED the league) for hardcore basketball fans. How ANYONE that TRULY appreciates the game could be a fan of such a bitch that basically ruined a whole conference and took the most BASIC part of the game, which is competition, irrelevant.

Casuals and even most hardcore fans don't look as deep at the details... No one really cares how the math problem was solved, which way it was solved, they only want to see the final answer. Aka 2006. Now imagine This bitch nikka 3peating, NO ONE is going to bring up the conference he played in, all the media shoving his dick down our throats, the officiating, the collusion etc etc etc. They are just going to talk about his greatness and compare him to other greats.

Long story short. I fcking HATE Bran and the Heat, and I am looking to come up just like I did in 2011, betting a healthy amount of money on the Spurs. WAR SAN ANTONIO.
    You realize bran losing wont stop this type of talk. It will just be bran hating.

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    You realize bran losing wont stop this type of talk. It will just be bran hating.
    Which I welcome. He already got/getting more love than he deserves. Mind boggling how bad the media is on his nuts and even more mind shattering how many people are herded like sheep just because of the internet and watching telliesvison

Good college starter

OP, I think you should bet your house on the Spurs. Otherwise you'd be disgracing "real" basketball fans throughout the world.

Spurs have it in the bag, no reason to worry.
    Basketball will triumph.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

Long story short, I absolutely HATE Bran
    Just say this.

Local High School Star

Please for the love of God, PLEASE, for the sake of the league and its fans, the Spurs need to win this. Anywhere I go, no one talks basketball anymore. It's Bran's freak show. Nikkas with absolutely 0 knowledge in basketball are rustling my jimmies hardcore IRL, not to mention this site, which is the one place I come here for a good basketball discussion reading material, has turned into Bran vs everything.

The WORST PART IS, Bran fans are going to get EVEN WORSE. Let that sink in for a bit. Yes, worse than now. Silk is the reason I made my first post on this site (He said something about, if this was the NBA, I'd be an All NBA 1st team and you'd be coming up off the Bucks bench, it was such ether I had to post) But for the next few weeks, fck you too, Silk.

Remember how during the season, every one was talking about how Bran is god in garbage time, and after every "efficient" game, people were swarming how stats don't mean shit blah blah blah, now that the regular season is done, the human memory is meant to be short and remember only recent stuff, everyone is now falling back on his stats. After 2/10 from the field, the same guys who are using only raw stats are going back to "rigged" "foul trouble" bitches, you can't have it both ways.

Long story short, I absolutely HATE Bran, because he and the media single handedly ruined the league. (Yes I said it, RUINED the league) for hardcore basketball fans. How ANYONE that TRULY appreciates the game could be a fan of such a bitch that basically ruined a whole conference and took the most BASIC part of the game, which is competition, irrelevant.

Casuals and even most hardcore fans don't look as deep at the details... No one really cares how the math problem was solved, which way it was solved, they only want to see the final answer. Aka 2006. Now imagine This bitch nikka 3peating, NO ONE is going to bring up the conference he played in, all the media shoving his dick down our throats, the officiating, the collusion etc etc etc. They are just going to talk about his greatness and compare him to other greats.

Long story short. I fcking HATE Bran and the Heat, and I am looking to come up just like I did in 2011, betting a healthy amount of money on the Spurs. WAR SAN ANTONIO.

Last edited by jimmy77x; 06-02-2014 at 05:47 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park