Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wade v.s. Dirk

Facts Are Misleading

Default Re: Wade v.s. Dirk

this thread is also proof that he is over-rated....he didn't even really play this year yet everyone is ranking him above the MVP of the league...
    His MVP award means little because of what he did in the playoffs (or lack thereof) so why even bring up his MVP?

Should we forget the absoulute ass whupin' Dwade put on DIRKS own Mavericks? Dwade took the championship from them, and played brilliantly. While Dirk sat back and shot jumper after jumper.

Dwade is rated fine.

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    wade is an over-rated injury prone free throw shooter that took advantage of other teams having to watch shaq...

I will take Dirk over a guy in a wheel chair

this thread is also proof that he is over-rated....he didn't even really play this year yet everyone is ranking him above the MVP of the league...

fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]kin ridiculous
    and dirks not overrated or anything huh:rollingeyes: . dirk being mvp was a joke. but this is coming from someone whos avatar is deion so yeah you should no a little something about overrated.

MLK of NBA Minorities

Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wade
    Wade + Stern > Dirk

There you go.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by cdot11
    and dirks not overrated or anything huh:rollingeyes: . dirk being mvp was a joke. but this is coming from someone whos avatar is deion so yeah you should no a little something about overrated.
    WHOOOAA

time out...

are you sayig that Deion is over-rated?

we wouldn't be having this conversation about Dirk if he and his team didn't have the extreme misfourtune of facing the GSW in the first round. That was the only team who matched up well against them. Dirk has usually been a decent playoff performer in the past. He's certainly not the "choker" that he has been labeled as. He just had some awful moments this year that caused people to forget his successes last year in beating the Spurs. He could stand to be more assertive at times, but I would love to have a 7'0 guy who's not even 30 yet, who can bury a shot from anywhere on the court........

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by d-wade2923
    he played 3 quarters of the season u idiot...next time think b4 u type
    and he got as far as Dirk did....next time don't post

I usually hit open layups

and he got as far as Dirk did....next time don't post
    but i thought dirk was the glorious mvp...and wade didnt lose to an 8th seed...its also very hard to repeat and win with a team with players whose average age is 35...and i havent even mentioned the shoulder and knee

-primetime-

but i thought dirk was the glorious mvp...and wade didnt lose to an 8th seed...its also very hard to repeat and win with a team with players whose average age is 35...and i havent even mentioned the shoulder and knee
    you were just tring to prove to me how much he played this year...

now you are saying it doesn't count because of injury...

plus your fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king name is d-wade...there is no point in talking to you

I usually hit open layups

you were just tring to prove to me how much he played this year...

now you are saying it doesn't count because of injury...

plus your fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king name is d-wade...there is no point in talking to you
    I honestly would change my opinion about wade if some1 would give me a reason why hes overrated that actually makes sense...hint: the word wheelchair does not count

-primetime-

I honestly would change my opinion about wade if some1 would give me a reason why hes overrated that actually makes sense...hint: the word wheelchair does not count
    shaq
    refs/fouls
    and yes....a wheelchair...the man is injury prone unlike Dirk

that about sums it up

he is a good player...but he couldn't have taken the Cavs to the Finals like Lebron did

I think when Shaq is gone people will think of Wade as being less than Melo

wade is an over-rated injury prone free throw shooter that took advantage of other teams having to watch shaq...

I will take Dirk over a guy in a wheel chair
    Dirk is an over-rated choker who can't do anything but chuck shots due to using his height as an advantage for the shots, as opposed to scoring in the post.

I will take Wade over a 7 foot chucker who also chokes.

...he didn't even really play this year yet everyone is ranking him above the MVP of the league...

fuc[COLOR="black"]k[/COLOR]in ridiculous
    Wade didn't play half the games this year? News to me, and who cares if he's the MVP..he CHOKED yet again

shaq
    refs/fouls
    and yes....a wheelchair...the man is injury prone unlike Dirk

that about sums it up

he is a good player...but he couldn't have taken the Cavs to the Finals like Lebron did

I think when Shaq is gone people will think of Wade as being less than Melo
    In all fairness, Wade did experience some playoff success before Shaq............

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Wade didn't play half the games this year? News to me, and who cares if he's the MVP..he CHOKED yet again
    so when did Dirk choke the first time?

was it against Miami?...if so then you can't give Wade any credit, because they would have lost if Dirk didn't choke...

pick one and roll with it...either Wade went off or Dirk choked, not both

so when did Dirk choke the first time?

was it against Miami?...if so then you can't give Wade any credit, because they would have lost if Dirk didn't choke...

pick one and roll with it...either Wade went off or Dirk choked, not both
    Quite simple, while Dirk was busy choking, Wade was taking over. As opposed to getting his team back in the game, and keep them calm while Wade was going off, Dirk was just sitting back and letting it happen

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

WHEN Dirk develops a post game he will be unstoppable. he needs to develop that power to post up players and take it strong to the rim like he did against the spurs in 06... his problem is that he relies way too much on jumpshots.

if he understands the post game you cant even hack a shaq him because he shoots close to 90% from the foul line.

Dirk with a post game = trouble from everyone in the league.