Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ruth bader ginsburg has ..

undergone another round of chemo this summer .. old lady ain't going down without a fight .. cancer treatments in her late 80s, recovering from fractured ribs like a boss .. gotta give her props

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/23/75369...tment-this-sum

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: ruth bader ginsburg has ..

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

she's really trying to hang on .. if we go by the garland situation she has about 4 months to go

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    David Koch

I would never wish for anything to happen to her but I hope Trump gets to pick her replacement. She has beaten this before but the odds of recovering from this are not good. I bet the odds for surviving pancreatic cancer two times are almost zero. I would much prefer for her to leave on her own terms and not be forced into it but I see no way she last until 2024 which will be the next time the left has a chance at the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    I would never wish for anything to happen to her but I hope Trump gets to pick her replacement. She has beaten this before but the odds of recovering from this are not good. I bet the odds for surviving pancreatic cancer two times are almost zero. I would much prefer for her to leave on her own terms and not be forced into it but I see no way she last until 2024 which will be the next time the left has a chance at the White House.
    If recession hits early 2020 Trump will be another George HW Bush. If not you can scratch the H.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    If recession hits early 2020 Trump will be another George HW Bush. If not you can scratch the H.

There are no serious signs of a recession other than in liberal dreams. Hoping for a recession is all they have left after striking out with the made up Russia hoax and falsely trying to push that Trump as a racist. Most people are smart enough to see bullshit when it is being pumped out daily by the propaganda arm of the Democrat party AKA the mainstream media.

There are no serious signs of a recession other than in liberal dreams
    False. And I hate the left. They're a bunch of retards. But you're dead ass wrong.

And it's a much bigger issue than Trump, though he will undoubtedly get blamed.

Nobody on this entire forum understands monetary policy and the complexities of the world economy and the US economy. Nobody that has posted about it, anyways.

She can't die soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    False. And I hate the left. They're a bunch of retards. But you're dead ass wrong.

And it's a much bigger issue than Trump, though he will undoubtedly get blamed.

Nobody on this entire forum understands monetary policy and the complexities of the world economy and the US economy. Nobody that has posted about it, anyways.
    man, u type damn fast.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    man, u type damn fast.

The way Donny has been acting lately, he might gift wrap the POTUS to the dimwitted Dems...

The Don inspired me recently to listen to Metallica's Frayed Ends Of Sanity...with bass

https://youtu.be/lBCrZO_XpwU

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    man, u type damn fast.
    My typing speed is > 99.9% of people's typing speed. Literally not an exaggeration.

I feel bad for this chic in a way I didn't for some other political person... like say John McCain. I mean I felt bad for him, too, near the end. But I have a deep sadness for her. it's like they're trying so hard to keep her alive til 2020, and it's just sad that someone's life is like that and she can't retire and just chill.

She looks like absolute dog shit. I bet she feels like shit too, and she has to play some political game.

Edit: @ Shogun yea we prol all are.

-Smak

"There was a senator, I think it was after my pancreatic cancer, who announced with great glee that I was going to be dead within six months," Ginsburg said. "That senator, whose name I have forgotten, is now himself dead, and I," she added with a smile, "am very much alive."

^^ altho she's still a democrat at heart.

-Smak