Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: 2 issues I have with waiters and waitresses

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    You tip because you’re scared of someone ****ing with your food. You defend a group of workers who likes to spit in people’s food for not giving them extra money. At the same time you want to convince people these poor workers deserve all the sympathy because they don’t make enough

Makes perfect sense
    Well you go ahead and live in fantasy land and just continue to believe all of your complaining and general ungratefulness results in perfectly clean food all the time. Ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Exactly. People going to a diner and acting like they want to get treated like the queen of England. Lol mentally ill. I’ve also never sent anything back in my life either. For one I’m not that picky. For two its not rocket science to not **** with people who are burnt out and preparing your food back in a private room where you can’t see.
    Yep.

Have fun eating jizz. You are probably accustomed to the taste already though

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    They're not going to pay the server wages anyway, since most people aren't as greedy as yo
    There we go again. Every single post your on your knees slobbing on rich peoples knob. You

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

[QUOTE=keep-itreal]There we go again. Every single post your on your knees slobbing on rich peoples knob. You

[QUOTE=keep-itreal]There we go again. Every single post your on your knees slobbing on rich peoples knob. You

Local High School Star

[QUOTE=Walk on Water]I know they must work hard. However there are 2 pet peeves I have and they are always in your face but not when you need them.

1. Interrupt your conversations. You

You got champaign taste on a beer budget. Stick to McDonalds you worthless [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

oh so they're doing what they're supposed to do then? It's up to the employer to pay them, not the customers
    I commented on you saying all they do is "bring you your food." Which is totally uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    This is true. Is tipping really that big of a deal for some of yall?

I'll tell you one thing, I don't conform to the whole percentages thing...that's absolute BS

So if my tables total bill is $1k, then I owe the waiter $200?? Take this $20 and be happy.

At the same time, if my bill is only $10....ima leave you a $5. It works both ways.
    It all depends. I look at how much it contributes to my dollar per hour. But if I am grinding it's nice to see that value go up

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    I don't agree with this.

Everything you described is literally their job. It is their job to do those things. They aren't doing anything extra outside of their job description from the things that you mentioned. I don't get a tip at work for doing my job, I get my salary and nothing more.

Fast food restaurants are just that, fast food. They don't specialize in service, they specialize in getting you your shitty food, fast.

Make the employers pay minimum wage and abolish tipping, it's stupid as ****.

And I have worked in the hospitality industry, my dad was also a chef his entire life.
    I agree. That's their job. I was just responding to an ignorant comment saying all server do is bring food.
    But read my other point on why you should tip

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Americans and their tipping

You already paid for the meal why do you have to pay extra to the waiter, for what?

It's not my fault their boss is paying them below minimum wage
    It's not the server's fault either. Blame the system. Don't take it out on the server. If you don't like tipping there are plenty of options. McDonalds doesn't accept tips. You're always welcome there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    Is your issue with the pricing or is it just merely the idea of tipping?

Because the US could outlaw tipping tomorrow and you can guarandamntee your sorry ass that meals are going up literally everywhere. EVERYWHERE. And then you'd be forced to pay, lmao.

People that tip, as they should, are the ones subsidizing your cheap jew ass.

You're the dumbass, you fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got.

100%. Like I said, blame the system, don't take it out on the server. Go to other options if tipping is an issue.

Also servers remember shitty tippers. Don't ever expect to get good service if you ever come back. And if you're a decent tipper, you'll get more than exceptional service. My regulars always get free drinks from me. I discount food. Give them all the mistakes. They get a king's treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Yeah pretty much every non-American says this. Your thoughts are completely unoriginal.
    Not just non-Americans. Blacks and Indians are notoriously bad tippers.
    Supe, I guess that's why Indian restaurants don't get tipped?

I'm not tipping any waiters or waitresses. Your job is to bring food to the table, that's the only shit you have to do. That's what you get paid to do so why the **** do I have to tip you extra for it
    Why tip someone for a job I’m capable of doing myself? I can deliver food. I can drive a taxi. I can, and do, cut my own hair. I did, however, tip my urologist, because I am unable to pulverize my own kidney stones.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

[QUOTE=Uncle Drew]Why tip someone for a job I