Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: Arkwardest/Embarrasing moments that ever happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius 2.0
    I was drunk and blazed out of my mind at this party and I see this girl I'd been tryin to get with for awhile. I start talkin to her, etc, and we eventually end up at her place goin at it. I tell her I'm about to nut and she tells me to nut on her tits. I pull out and try to aim at her tits but instead I splooged all over her face, in her eye, hair, etc. She was pissed. I aplogize, clumsily get dressed and as I'm leaving I say "so, I guess I'll see ya around Angela". She says "Angela?!? Angela's my roommate! I'm Brittany you fukking asshole!". She of course told Angela all about it, thus ruining any chance I had with her.

Michael Jordan of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius 2.0
    I was drunk and blazed out of my mind at this party and I see this girl I'd been tryin to get with for awhile. I start talkin to her, etc, and we eventually end up at her place goin at it. I tell her I'm about to nut and she tells me to nut on her tits. I pull out and try to aim at her tits but instead I splooged all over her face, in her eye, hair, etc. She was pissed. I aplogize, clumsily get dressed and as I'm leaving I say "so, I guess I'll see ya around Angela". She says "Angela?!? Angela's my roommate! I'm Brittany you fukking asshole!". She of course told Angela all about it, thus ruining any chance I had with her.
    i have a hard time believing this.

if you were that drunk, you're not busting a nut

Local High School Star

I come home one night very drunk and the door of my home are locked. I don't remember very clearly but because of the unknown reason I open my wallet and grab a coin and start unlocking the door with the coin. Minutes go by and I become mad because I can't open the god damn door. I scratch all over the lock with the coin and it was getting very loud. Then my mom opens the door and she was like were you tryin to open the door with a coin instead of a key?

Quote Originally Posted by 28renyoy
    i have a hard time believing this.

if you were that drunk, you're not busting a nut
    Combo of booze and weed has never given me a problem in that department.

bumped for great justice!

Learning to shoot layups

This one is pretty embarrassing because it happened recently... like a year ago. All of the stuff you guys are citing happened when you were teens.

I'm 26... too old for embarrassments like the one I'm about to tell you...

I used to live in a second-floor condo in San Diego. It had a big glass sliding door.

Now, I naturally keep to myself, and I'm not one of those guys who stare out the window and check people out, etc.

My mistake was thinking everybody else was like this... 'cause I would walk around naked in my condo very often. I never thought anybody was watching. Even at night, I'd have all the lights on, and I'd be walking around naked, cooking food, etc.

One day, someone was banging on my door. It turns out, it's the neighbor who lives across from me. He has an identical glass sliding door that's parallel to mine. Long story short, he tells me he's tired of seeing me naked, and he has a daughter and yada yada yada.

I was just frozen in shock the whole time, but I kinda acted like I knew it all along but was one of those people who didn't give a rat's ass. I tried to play it cool, but after he left, I was just shaking my head in embarrassment.

After some reflecting on the matter, I realized I could've just accused him of being a peeping tom and cussed him out, but at the time, I was just blindsided.

True story, it turns out the guy is actually a registered sex offender, so of course he's gonna be peeping into other people's windows. Plus, I noticed he smokes with the sliding glass door open... damn, I should've been more cautious, but whatevz.

The daughter BTW is in her early 20s just like me, and I remember seeing her socializing with one of my friends before, so I said, "Hi, how are you?" and she just had her head down and muttered, "Hi." I thought it was pretty awkward, because she didn't really say much, and her body language suggested she wanted to get the hell away from me. This seemed uncharacteristic of her, because I've seen her interact with other neighbors, and actually, one of my friends know her, and they're very cool with each other. I was just wondering, "Hrm, what's her deal?"

But after her dad banged on my door and let me know what's up, things are making a bit more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by rush
    This one is pretty embarrassing because it happened recently... like a year ago. All of the stuff you guys are citing happened when you were teens.

I used to live in a second-floor condo in San Diego. It had a big glass sliding door.

Now, I naturally keep to myself, and I'm not one of those guys who stare out the window and check people out, etc.

My mistake was thinking everybody else was like this... 'cause I would walk around naked in my condo very often. I never thought anybody was watching. Even at night, I'd have all the lights on, and I'd be walking around naked, cooking food, etc.

One day, someone was banging on my door. It turns out, it's the neighbor who lives across from me. He has an identical glass sliding door that's parallel to mine. Long story short, he tells me he's tired of seeing me naked, and he has a daughter and yada yada yada.

I was just frozen in shock the whole time, but I kinda acted like I knew it all along but was one of those people who didn't give a rat's ass. I tried to play it cool, but after he left, I was just shaking my head in embarrassment.

After some reflecting on the matter, I realized I could've just accused him of being a peeping tom and cussed him out, but at the time, I was just blindsided.

True story, it turns out the guy is actually a registered sex offender, so of course he's gonna be peeping into other people's windows. Plus, I noticed he smokes with the sliding glass door open... damn, I should've been more cautious, but whatevz.

The daughter BTW is in her early 20s just like me, and I remember seeing her socializing with one of my friends before, so I said, "Hi, how are you?" and she just had her head down and muttered, "Hi." I thought it was pretty awkward, because she didn't really say much, and her body language suggested she wanted to get the hell away from me. This seemed uncharacteristic of her, because I've seen her interact with other neighbors, and actually, one of my friends know her, and they're very cool with each other. I was just wondering, "Hrm, what's her deal?"

But after her dad banged on my door and let me know what's up, things are making a bit more sense.

Damn, that's some ****ed up sh!t.

Epic thread. I'm going to re-read this thread while taking a long shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Epic thread. I'm going to re-read this thread while taking a long shit.
    lmao

K just read the fourth page. So he's a registered sex offender but he's more concerned about his 20 year old daughter somehow seeing you? I outta beat his ass

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rush

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

Our camp group was doing a skit, and completely nervous I forgot my lines I stood there like a dumbass for 10 seconds

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by irondarts

Damn, that's some ****ed up sh!t.
    why would it be ****ed up lol

Decent playground baller hack_a_shaq's Avatar

So I'm a 20 year old student. I live at home/play video games all the time. So I'm really lazy and out of shape (endurance wise). I'm a lanky build.

My cousin asked me if I want to ball at the Y. I hadn't in about a year, so I figured why not? Went there and we were playing 4 on 4, winner stays up. Through the first game I scored like 6 points and I was really winded and was thankful that we lost.

While waiting on the next game I really felt like I was getting a second wind. I was about to bust on those guys. Except during this game I start wearing down really bad. It's a close game and my team wins. I was absolutely exhausted.

So the next game I'm dead. I'm chasing around some guy that just arrived at the Y and he's one of those little short/fast guys. He torched me the whole time, I was DEAD. After the game I was even feeling dizzy. My cousin asked me if I wanted to bail so we did.

So we get to the convenience store to get something to drink and we see a friend in there. We're just chatting it up with him when I get this churning in my stomach that can only mean I'm about to throw up all over the place. I didn't want them to know so I said I was going to step out for some air. So I get outside and I'm lining myself up with this garbage can to just let it fly....and then I hear....

"Hey Nick!"

I turned around and it was this girl that I used to really like in highschool. Hadn't seen her in two years. But I couldn't hold it. So I just turned around and puked all over the place. My boys came out laughing at me and she was patting me on the back. Awful situation.

Quote Originally Posted by hack_a_shaq
    So I'm a 20 year old student. I live at home/play video games all the time. So I'm really lazy and out of shape (endurance wise). I'm a lanky build.

My cousin asked me if I want to ball at the Y. I hadn't in about a year, so I figured why not? Went there and we were playing 4 on 4, winner stays up. Through the first game I scored like 6 points and I was really winded and was thankful that we lost.

While waiting on the next game I really felt like I was getting a second wind. I was about to bust on those guys. Except during this game I start wearing down really bad. It's a close game and my team wins. I was absolutely exhausted.

So the next game I'm dead. I'm chasing around some guy that just arrived at the Y and he's one of those little short/fast guys. He torched me the whole time, I was DEAD. After the game I was even feeling dizzy. My cousin asked me if I wanted to bail so we did.

So we get to the convenience store to get something to drink and we see a friend in there. We're just chatting it up with him when I get this churning in my stomach that can only mean I'm about to throw up all over the place. I didn't want them to know so I said I was going to step out for some air. So I get outside and I'm lining myself up with this garbage can to just let it fly....and then I hear....

"Hey Nick!"

I turned around and it was this girl that I used to really like in highschool. Hadn't seen her in two years. But I couldn't hold it. So I just turned around and puked all over the place. My boys came out laughing at me and she was patting me on the back. Awful situation.
    Could have been worse, you could have puked in the girl's face.