Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Time to trade Derrick Rose?

Bulls fans, would you trade Rose for Dwight?

It's a compacted season, some guys get injured. It'll happen playing so many games in so little time.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

LOL at people getting so butthurt in this thread. Yeah, like I'm the GM. Obviously he's not going to be traded. I don't want to see him traded if he can make a full recovery and soon. But you can't deny that he has had many injuries this season and even in previous seasons. He seems a little too fragile. He needs to either change the way he plays and play a little smarter and the Bulls need to go out and hire the Phoenix Suns training staff.

Decent playground baller Maestro33's Avatar

I think we should just realize that hes nowhere near as good as people think he is. He needs to be less Iverson and more Kevin Johnson. If he spent three qtrs getting people involved then looked to drive wed be better off.

Id far rather see the bulls molded into a 93 Suns team over a 2000 Sixers team.

The ball movement goes to shit when he guns. He rarely shoots well and has more turnovers than a bakery. Costly stupid ones at that. His jumping to pass bullshit has cost him and might even be what he was doing today.

Serious playground baller methusala's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    LOL at people getting so butthurt in this thread. Yeah, like I'm the GM. Obviously he's not going to be traded. I don't want to see him traded if he can make a full recovery and soon. But you can't deny that he has had many injuries this season and even in previous seasons. He seems a little too fragile. He needs to either change the way he plays and play a little smarter and the Bulls need to go out and hire the Phoenix Suns training staff.
    Again, **** you.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    It's a compacted season, some guys get injured. It'll happen playing so many games in so little time.
    he tore his ACL tho. the concern is not abut him being an injury prone, the concern is if he can develop his game to a point where he wont be needing his athleticism as much as before

Quote Originally Posted by methusala
    Again, **** you.
    2 times quick.

Banned

Trade him, and watch him come back to full explosion and torching us everytime we play him. Option 2, keep him and watch him torch other teams, or lets say he doesnt gain his full explosion. I bet you as soon as hes able to touch a ball, hes gonna be perfecting his shot til he turns into the pg version of larry bird. The thing we can all still be thankful for is his size. for a pg, hes big. Even if he doesnt have his full explosion, we can use him as a chauncey billups on steroids type player.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    Don't backpedal punk you said it. We need to trade you to another fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro33
    I think we should just realize that hes nowhere near as good as people think he is. He needs to be less Iverson and more Kevin Johnson. If he spent three qtrs getting people involved then looked to drive wed be better off.

The ball movement goes to shit when he guns. He rarely shoots well and has more turnovers than a bakery. Costly stupid ones at that. His jumping to pass bullshit has cost him and might even be what he was doing today.

What rock did you crawl from under?

Banned

Bottom line, dont ever ever trade a player with his desire and will. You will regret it for life. Baron davis came back from acl surgery and had the same explosion, except hes a lazy pig. Derrick will make sure his game is refined and master crafted.

and has more turnovers than a bakery

Local High School Star

Aaron Nelson says not a problem!

My God, no one is born this stupid. You put work into this shit.

Nice posts from an older Bulls fan.