Default Something Different About The Clippers This Year

The offense looks crisp, JJ looks flawless, CP3 is hitting the 3, Blake and DJ got more chemistry then Walter White right now and they seem calm, they don't complain as much. I think they are gonna exceed expectations this year but I have one worry. Their success in the post season depends so much on Blake Griffin ascending to a higher level. He's still practicing "regular season" moves. He's thriving on plays that look great in the regular season but wont work in the playoffs.

Default Re: Something Different About The Clippers This Year

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Noyze
    The offense looks crisp, JJ looks flawless, CP3 is hitting the 3, Blake and DJ got more chemistry then Walter White right now and they seem calm, they don't complain as much. I think they are gonna exceed expectations this year but I have one worry. Their success in the post season depends so much on Blake Griffin ascending to a higher level. He's still practicing "regular season" moves. He's thriving on plays that look great in the regular season but wont work in the playoffs.
    I hope they land in the championship , CP3 , Blake desire it

isnt it like this every year in the season....

true colors show in the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2

It really is. Their style of play is more suited for a more open style of play (regular season) so they can look amazing in stretches. A couple of years ago, they won 19 in a row in one stretch.

They have to prove to me they aren't chokers. I will root for them but I have my doubts about them when it matters most. CP3 still got some of that choking tendency in him.

Decent playground baller

I hope they get 1st seed to force a GSW/SAS 2nd round

JJ looks flawless? He's been dookie until the past two games and the offense has been out of sorts.

The defense has looked better than it has, best since the 05 squad. The bench is also competent for the first time since we had Mo Gotti-Willie Green-Randy Foye-Kenyon Martin-Nick Young-Reggie Evans (and, of course, Jamal).

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2

Sans for the fact they aren't playing like every other year as the offense has been absolute shite up until the past two games.

Cali Love

they look reborn defensively

about time Doc Rivers starts coaching this team

Defense has been stifling.

24 lineups have played 50+ minutes this season. LAC's starters are #1 in NetRtg. The main bench unit is #4. Seems .. good?
    LAC's starting lineup has played 131 minutes so far in seven games. Tops in the league. They have a +22.9 NetRtg and 82.5 DRtg.
    LAC DRtg now sits at 90.3 on the season. It's tops in the NBA. Atlanta is second at 94.0.
    For the fourth time in seven games, the Los Angeles Clippers have held an opponent to a 90.0 Offensive Rating or lower. Incredible.
    Clippers lead the NBA in NetRtg, Point Differential, DRtg, Opponent's eFG%, and having the prepossessing J.J. Redick.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    It really is. Their style of play is more suited for a more open style of play (regular season) so they can look amazing in stretches. A couple of years ago, they won 19 in a row in one stretch.

They have to prove to me they aren't chokers. I will root for them but I have my doubts about them when it matters most. CP3 still got some of that choking tendency in him.
    They gonna have to make tough shots when it matters. Maybe they are overdue especially CP3.