Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sunshine State

Default Re: Alpha Personality Test by 9erempiree

OP the type of guy to create an Alpha personality test despite being beta

you have no idea what it is like to be alpha. stop deluding yourself.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

OP is 20 years of age, and therefore is a beta.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    All this talk about people on here being alphas and betas, I feel I should chime in as an alpha male. First of all the term has been used to death. I was considered an alpha by many friends and peers when being an alpha male was considered bad. This was a long time ago.

An alpha male is considered stubborn, stands out from the pack, sexist and does your stereotypical male activities. I am all of those.

You really have to think whether you are truly alphas or not. Most people are not. It is not a bad thing but you can't become an alpha male. You are born with it. People use the alpha male term so much that it no longer mean much. You guys have devalued the term and now anyone can be or claimed as an alpha male.

Here is a list or how I put it, a guideline you must meet to be considered an alpha male:

Must be 27 years of age- This is a must and I may raise it to 30 years of age. Lets face it 15 and 18 year olds are not alpha. They may possess some traits of it but they are not fully developed as one yet. Get out of here with the dumb kids on ISH claiming they are alphas.

Must be able to create/work with hands- As males or any dominant male, you must have the ability to work with your hands and I am not talking about jerking off here. You must be able to build a patio in your backyard. I have done this. You must be able to work on your BMW's such as myself. You better know how to work on your car.

You have to love or hate- You either love someone or something with a passion or hate it. There is no in-between here. This shows passion. Love and hate is very passionate.

Ability to entertain a crowd- or get the crowds attention. A true alpha does this. I give speeches to my peers and I am able to step into any crowd of friends and be the center of attention. This is not learned. You either have it or you don't.

Good posture- whether that is walking, sitting or standing. I can tell right off the bat who you are by how you walk, stand and sit. Chest up, shoulders back and slight movement in your arms when you walk.

Competitive
    - you have to be a competitive person because it is what drives us. If everyone in life have goals. Then an alpha male is very competitive naturally. It is that extra push. Like I said, some have it and some don't.

It is still frowned upon to be an alpha male. I remember explaining to a girl that I am an alpha through some personality test that I have taken. She laughed like it was a bad thing but I got the last laugh, as she wasn't complaining back at my crib. If anyone meets these requirements it does not deem them as alpha. These are just requirements. First and foremost.
    GOAT poster, folks.

I'm beta in this society. However, I have a strong faith in my Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, that keeps me from harming myself or others out of jealousy.

All this talk about people on here being alphas and betas, I feel I should chime in as an alpha male. First of all the term has been used to death. I was considered an alpha by many friends and peers when being an alpha male was considered bad. This was a long time ago.

An alpha male is considered stubborn, stands out from the pack, sexist and does your stereotypical male activities. I am all of those.

You really have to think whether you are truly alphas or not. Most people are not. It is not a bad thing but you can't become an alpha male. You are born with it. People use the alpha male term so much that it no longer mean much. You guys have devalued the term and now anyone can be or claimed as an alpha male.

Here is a list or how I put it, a guideline you must meet to be considered an alpha male:

Must be 27 years of age- This is a must and I may raise it to 30 years of age. Lets face it 15 and 18 year olds are not alpha. They may possess some traits of it but they are not fully developed as one yet. Get out of here with the dumb kids on ISH claiming they are alphas.

Must be able to create/work with hands- As males or any dominant male, you must have the ability to work with your hands and I am not talking about jerking off here. You must be able to build a patio in your backyard. I have done this. You must be able to work on your BMW's such as myself. You better know how to work on your car.

You have to love or hate- You either love someone or something with a passion or hate it. There is no in-between here. This shows passion. Love and hate is very passionate.

Ability to entertain a crowd- or get the crowds attention. A true alpha does this. I give speeches to my peers and I am able to step into any crowd of friends and be the center of attention. This is not learned. You either have it or you don't.

Good posture- whether that is walking, sitting or standing. I can tell right off the bat who you are by how you walk, stand and sit. Chest up, shoulders back and slight movement in your arms when you walk.

Competitive
    - you have to be a competitive person because it is what drives us. If everyone in life have goals. Then an alpha male is very competitive naturally. It is that extra push. Like I said, some have it and some don't.

It is still frowned upon to be an alpha male. I remember explaining to a girl that I am an alpha through some personality test that I have taken. She laughed like it was a bad thing but I got the last laugh, as she wasn't complaining back at my crib. If anyone meets these requirements it does not deem them as alpha. These are just requirements. First and foremost.
    1. Being alpha has nothing to do with age. It is a mindset.

2. Being able to work with your hands just means you're good at jerking off.

3. True alphas don't give a flying f*ck about appeasing their friends and rep wh*ring.

4. Confidence is within. Posture is exterior.

I accept your other definitions.

How is this a personality test? At least half the things you mentioned have nothing to do with personality.

Not very alpha my friend... not very alpha at all. Wouldn't trust your leadership. In fact, I'd probably gather up a group of betas and take you out chimpanzee troop style ripping off your testicles.

All the alpha beta talk on this site is so over saturated. Find some new adjectives or qualifying words for God's sake.

5-time NBA All-Star

What a fukkin gjoke.

I expected better from you.

If you want to be alpha its simply a matter of being SIMILAR TO JUGES9318135134 or vapid.

The farther away from them you are in terms of person then the less alpha u r END OF STORY.

Banned

This is how I know many people on here have no experience or knowledge of the term "alpha." All these people in here calling me beta like it is a bad thing and thinking "alpha" is some cool shi1t that defines a person.

I was called an alpha male way before these conversations existed on ISH and when it was deemed negative.

In fact, in real world situations, it is deemed negative to many. It doesn't take away who I am but if you want to think alpha is come cool sh1t than by all means feel this way. You are just propping my ego.

Gotta have a big ol' sausage as well.

Banned

This is how I know many people on here have no experience or knowledge of the term "alpha." All these people in here calling me beta like it is a bad thing and thinking "alpha" is some cool shi1t that defines a person.

I was called an alpha male way before these conversations existed on ISH and when it was deemed negative.

In fact, in real world situations, it is deemed negative to many. It doesn't take away who I am but if you want to think alpha is come cool sh1t than by all means feel this way. You are just propping my ego.
    Amen brotha...theres a lot of betas in this forum

Banned

I agree.

Banned

Post a pic of yourself you mark ass trick.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Post a pic of yourself you mark ass trick.
    Beta-bitches don't post pics.

1. you need to not be obsessed with alphas and betas. the end.