Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Alpha Personality Test by 9erempiree

All this talk about people on here being alphas and betas, I feel I should chime in as an alpha male. First of all the term has been used to death. I was considered an alpha by many friends and peers when being an alpha male was considered bad. This was a long time ago.

An alpha male is considered stubborn, stands out from the pack, sexist and does your stereotypical male activities. I am all of those.

You really have to think whether you are truly alphas or not. Most people are not. It is not a bad thing but you can't become an alpha male. You are born with it. People use the alpha male term so much that it no longer mean much. You guys have devalued the term and now anyone can be or claimed as an alpha male.

Here is a list or how I put it, a guideline you must meet to be considered an alpha male:

Must be 27 years of age- This is a must and I may raise it to 30 years of age. Lets face it 15 and 18 year olds are not alpha. They may possess some traits of it but they are not fully developed as one yet. Get out of here with the dumb kids on ISH claiming they are alphas.

Must be able to create/work with hands- As males or any dominant male, you must have the ability to work with your hands and I am not talking about jerking off here. You must be able to build a patio in your backyard. I have done this. You must be able to work on your BMW's such as myself. You better know how to work on your car.

You have to love or hate- You either love someone or something with a passion or hate it. There is no in-between here. This shows passion. Love and hate is very passionate.

Ability to entertain a crowd- or get the crowds attention. A true alpha does this. I give speeches to my peers and I am able to step into any crowd of friends and be the center of attention. This is not learned. You either have it or you don't.

Good posture- whether that is walking, sitting or standing. I can tell right off the bat who you are by how you walk, stand and sit. Chest up, shoulders back and slight movement in your arms when you walk.

Competitive
    - you have to be a competitive person because it is what drives us. If everyone in life have goals. Then an alpha male is very competitive naturally. It is that extra push. Like I said, some have it and some don't.

It is still frowned upon to be an alpha male. I remember explaining to a girl that I am an alpha through some personality test that I have taken. She laughed like it was a bad thing but I got the last laugh, as she wasn't complaining back at my crib. If anyone meets these requirements it does not deem them as alpha. These are just requirements. First and foremost.

Default Re: Alpha Personality Test by 9erempiree

Not a bad thread but this site would still be better off without you. OP and like 100 other accounts that posted today needs to be ipbanned.

Banned

I forgot you have to be handsome. You can't be a cute looking dude or some guy that have nice dimples or an ass crack chin.

Strong jaw line and high cheek bones. Think Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    You have to love or hate- You either love someone or something with a passion or hate it. There is no in-between here. This shows passion. Love and hate is very passionate.
    Bullshit. You sound like a dumb bitch guided only by their emotions.

You're the most beta poster on this entire site. It's painfully obvious.

Banned

You need to chill bro. This aint a good look.

I'm so alpha I make alphas look beta.

Got all that, but don't meet your age requirement. I'd still join, try to not allow me in because of age, sue your ass for ageism.

Rules #2 dont give fk* travelingman's Avatar

Can we set a special designation for posters like 9er? There are alpha and beta posters, but putting 9er in the beta class really brings down the group as a whole. I don't think that's fair to the betas of ISH. When you are so beta that other betas disown you for your radically flamboyant beta-ness, it's time to realize you are no longer beta. You will wish and dream for the day you can rejoin the ranks of the second-class betas. Now, you are a step below. You are worse than any beta. You are...gamma.

[COLOR="White"]ga(y)mma[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    All this talk about people on here being alphas and betas, I feel I should chime in as an alpha male. First of all the term has been used to death. I was considered an alpha by many friends and peers when being an alpha male was considered bad. This was a long time ago.

An alpha male is considered stubborn, stands out from the pack, sexist and does your stereotypical male activities. I am all of those.

I feel sexist is a bit "much"....I think most Great Men or " Alpha's" respect women but also feel men have certain responsibilities....and so do woman

You really have to think whether you are truly alphas or not. Most people are not. It is not a bad thing but you can't become an alpha male. You are born with it. People use the alpha male term so much that it no longer mean much. You guys have devalued the term and now anyone can be or claimed as an alpha male.

True....what I have done to help guide the lost...has started to spiral outta control a little

Here is a list or how I put it, a guideline you must meet to be considered an alpha male:

Must be 27 years of age- This is a must and I may raise it to 30 years of age. Lets face it 15 and 18 year olds are not alpha. They may possess some traits of it but they are not fully developed as one yet. Get out of here with the dumb kids on ISH claiming they are alphas.

I think 27 is a bit young.....amongst you're peers it doesn't really matter , but as a society I fell 35 - 40 are your prime Alpha Years...mentally and Physically combined.....obviously prime Alpha years Physically are 20 - 28 years old...and mentally prolly 45 - 55.

Must be able to create/work with hands- As males or any dominant male, you must have the ability to work with your hands and I am not talking about jerking off here. You must be able to build a patio in your backyard. I have done this. You must be able to work on your BMW's such as myself. You better know how to work on your car.

totally agree with this

again...agree 100%

Ability to entertain a crowd- or get the crowds attention. A true alpha does this. I give speeches to my peers and I am able to step into any crowd of friends and be the center of attention. This is not learned. You either have it or you don't.

at least be able to articulate your thoughts and communicate....Not all the time...only when necessary

Good posture- whether that is walking, sitting or standing. I can tell right off the bat who you are by how you walk, stand and sit. Chest up, shoulders back and slight movement in your arms when you walk.

Definitely need a "strut"...I agree

Competitive
    - you have to be a competitive person because it is what drives us. If everyone in life have goals. Then an alpha male is very competitive naturally. It is that extra push. Like I said, some have it and some don't.

I think Focus and ambition more so then pure competitiveness....remember it's not the fastest spermatozoa that gets the egg...it's the smartest and the one who finds his way through and understands his place amongst the group.

It is still frowned upon to be an alpha male. I remember explaining to a girl that I am an alpha through some personality test that I have taken. She laughed like it was a bad thing but I got the last laugh, as she wasn't complaining back at my crib. If anyone meets these requirements it does not deem them as alpha. These are just requirements. First and foremost.

I like the fact that more people are understanding the laws of Nature...hopefully this discussion will help people apply themselves and understand where they fit in with society.

Alphas are quite and sincere people....no need to shout....when there is no doubt.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    I like the fact that more people are understanding the laws of Nature...hopefully this discussion will help people apply themselves and understand where they fit in with society.

Alphas are quite and sincere people....no need to shout....when there is no doubt.
    No surprise that I agree with you.

I know you are a great male in real life too.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Why are you so obsessed with this shit?
    Because he's beta. True Alpha's don't brag about being alpha.

OP isn't even 20 years old. So sorry bub, you aren't alpha

I don't understand this alpha/beta shit. Are we a pack of wolves?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Reading comprehension.

Nobody is bragging just because you can't do most of the stuff I mentioned or fit the criteria.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    this is just getting funnier with every post