Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar

Default Laker Game Links

I have noticed Laker fans' frustration in finding links to Lakers games, which is why I decided to create this thread. If you have a link that has not already posted, please post it here.

I have been using:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Instructions for this site:

Get on the site, scroll down to get to the Laker game. If you are having trouble PRESS CTRL + F and in the small box in the bottom left corner type in "Laker"

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_member_s.html

If you are wanting a link from this site, you need to be constantly aware because after links are posted in the chatbox. They tend to expire very soon.. so go for the newest links (up on top). Register yourself and ask for a link by CLICKING ON PROFILE.

--------

If anyone needs help with any of these 2 links, PM me or post the question you have in this thread.

I would appreciate it and I think my fellow forum members would as well, if the MODS would STICKY this thread.

Thanks,

kobedaman24
    Last edited by kobedaman24; 01-13-2008 at 05:08 PM.

I rule the local playground m1sterb's Avatar

Default Re: Laker Game Links

Word, that is most excellent.

Sticky!

Sounds good. Well I'm A cali boy. So well, I get Laker games all time. Every game.(It is a true blessing, It really makes and well sometimes breaks my day. But for the most I love the Lakers sooo much.) One problem I do have with the Lakers is on some road trips the games are delayed. Man that irritates me. Because the only things I watch on TV are Laker games, and other basketball games televised (TNT, Espn) or once in a blue moon a clip game. Or the fresh prince.

So when the games are delayed I literally do not change the channel to espn news. I don

[QUOTE=MJ(Mean John)]Sounds good. Well I'm A cali boy. So well, I get Laker games all time. Every game.(It is a true blessing, It really makes and well sometimes breaks my day. But for the most I love the Lakers sooo much.) One problem I do have with the Lakers is on some road trips the games are delayed. Man that irritates me. Because the only things I watch on TV are Laker games, and other basketball games televised (TNT, Espn) or once in a blue moon a clip game. Or the fresh prince.

So when the games are delayed I literally do not change the channel to espn news. I don

Serious playground baller ndPac's Avatar

Good find!. . . i always search these boards for Laker links but I never find any that work. . This one worked with ease. thanks alot!

World Champion WOOOO~!

Been using Channel-surfing for a couple of months now, and I must say, there is absolutely no lag. The game streams perfectly, which is excellent for a modest NJ boy with LA blood pumping through his veins.

Good idea, I use the ATDHE website to watch games.
    It's been updated so you will need to download Zango now..
    At game time you go on http://atdhe.fr and select the chat section.
    The guy will post mms links for the games which will open in your default media player like WMP or whatever.
    Games are perfect quality, no delay. Much better than SopCast..

Quote Originally Posted by kobedaman24

If you are wanting a link from this site, you need to be constantly aware because after links are posted in the chatbox. They tend to expire very soon.. so go for the newest links (up on top). Register yourself and ask for a link by CLICKING ON PROFILE.

--------
    This applies for my way too.
    Very helpful for international watchers such as myself

This is also kind of relevant;
    I watch the League Pass games archived at:
    http://www.nba.com/broadband/league_pass_int.jsp

I don't know if it only works for certain people or if you need an account or anything
    Works for me though.

Thanks for making the thread and I hope I've helped too.
    Last edited by pj24lal; 01-26-2008 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kobedaman24
    I have noticed Laker fans' frustration in finding links to Lakers games, which is why I decided to create this thread. If you have a link that has not already posted, please post it here.

I have been using:

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Get on the site, scroll down to get to the Laker game. If you are having trouble PRESS CTRL + F and in the small box in the bottom left corner type in "Laker"

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_member_s.html

--------

If anyone needs help with any of these 2 links, PM me or post the question you have in this thread.

I would appreciate it and I think my fellow forum members would as well, if the MODS would STICKY this thread.

Thanks,

kobedaman24
    the link isnt working for me

Spurs Forum Moderator The Big Three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bballer
    the link isnt working for me
    That's because the Lakers aren't playing a game right now, bballer. They already played today, against the Cavs, and Walton passed it to Kobe with like 0.5 seconds left to go. Kobe tried to throw up a shot, but was obviously too late in doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Three
    That's because the Lakers aren't playing a game right now, bballer. They already played today, against the Cavs, and Walton passed it to Kobe with like 0.5 seconds left to go. Kobe tried to throw up a shot, but was obviously too late in doing so.
    yea, but even the links of the games that are going on arent working

Spurs Forum Moderator The Big Three's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bballer
    yea, but even the links of the games that are going on arent working
    It's done that to me a couple of times. Once I just restarted the computer a time or two and it worked. Another time I didn't even think of that, so I just dealt with it and posted in the OTC for the rest of the day.

Saw a basketball once

If you want to watch ANY NBA games just go to this link(raptors nation), i don't know how this site is still up and running because it basically gives you the NBA league pass for free.

Quote Originally Posted by saucy05
    If you want to watch ANY NBA games just go to this link(raptors nation), i don't know how this site is still up and running because it basically gives you the NBA league pass for free.
    Thank you for sharing this link..

Serious playground baller LakerDynasty00's Avatar

Where are they showing the game live against the Wizards today?

Never mind, its on NBA TV! Great game by the Lakers so far. We lose a bit on rebounding without Kwame but the whole team plays better on offense. And it makes our defense better because there are no turnovers.
    Last edited by LakerDynasty00; 02-03-2008 at 02:02 PM.