+
    they each beat each other
    =
    Your GOAT "smaller man" argument.
    Take your fish oil, play chess/sudoku my nicca
    It's been one for you here
    Yeah just gloss over francis ngannou vs stipe

Also badr was not 265 at the time in 08

You're the type guy that'll ask for a fade in the park. When the guy shows up you got a pair of scissors in your hands ready to give him the fade. Barber boy. Never disrespect Bruce Lee again*.
    Last edited by brownmamba00; 02-15-2019 at 02:16 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: The best Fighters of all time

What would you know about fighting, soy boy? Aren't you the cuck who had got in an argument at school and told the teacher instead of square up like a man? Bitch ass nikka.

Also, it's the Spider, period.

As a guy who doesnt know much of doping and its affects, how much could it possibly help, in the case of Jon Jones? What does it give that he otherwise wouldnt have?

Im assuming it wasnt just simply ped's to grow more muscles/muscles more easily?

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    As a guy who doesnt know much of doping and its affects, how much could it possibly help, in the case of Jon Jones? What does it give that he otherwise wouldnt have?

Im assuming it wasnt just simply ped's to grow more muscles/muscles more easily?
    PED obviously wont help you with the technical aspects of fighting but it would give you more stamina, more power, higher testosterone levels and quicker recovery time. Most athletes that juice usually do it in their offseason period so they can train longer, harder and more often than a natural athlete. They are already off cycle for a few weeks by fight night but sometimes there is still remains that can be found in their blood.

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    PED obviously wont help you with the technical aspects of fighting but it would give you more stamina, more power, higher testosterone levels and quicker recovery time. Most athletes that juice usually do it in their offseason period so they can train longer, harder and more often than a natural athlete. They are already off cycle for a few weeks by fight night but sometimes there is still remains that can be found in their blood.
    More training means brushing up on the technical side of things.

It helps a tremendous amount, especially what Jones took, considering it is one of the drugs that allows you to increase your strength without putting on mass. Kind of a necessity for a guy fighting in a limited weight division, huh...

Jones isn't taking this shit for shits and giggles. People also like to point to other guys taking it, and they aren't doing the things he is. Sure. It is chemistry at the end of the day, and it impacts everyone differently.

It is a combat sport. If one of the leading experts in the world says that this shit can take off .2 to .5 seconds off your personal best in the 100m sprint, what do you think it can do in a sport where you beat the shit out of the other guy?

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Jones is clean now but there are studies that show PED use has long-lasting effects.. something to do with mitochondria...

That being said it's hard not to deny what hes done.

I really dont understand why people continue to list silva as the GOAT. he was doping too but he was less impressive than jones. He got murked by chael sonnen for four straight rounds ffs. Silva had weaknesses that jones simply doesnt have.

Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeAcc.
    Jones is clean now but there are studies that show PED use has long-lasting effects.. something to do with mitochondria...

That being said it's hard not to deny what hes done.

I really dont understand why people continue to list silva as the GOAT. he was doping too but he was less impressive than jones. He got murked by chael sonnen for four straight rounds ffs. Silva had weaknesses that jones simply doesnt have.
    He just got tested and had the metabolites still in his system. He isn't clean.

In fact, he is the only one allowed to fight with illegal metabolites in his system. Not just that, they tried to have their media team make up some fake science to allow him to fight.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    He just got tested and had the metabolites still in his system. He isn't clean.

In fact, he is the only one allowed to fight with illegal metabolites in his system. Not just that, they tried to have their media team make up some fake science to allow him to fight.
    Not enough for a performance enhancement bruh

The metabolite can stay in your system for years...

I don't think he's still actively cheating. I really don't. These tests don't mean anything other than at one point he knowingly or unknowingly took turanibol and the metabolite is still in his system. It's in no way proof that he's knowingly taking steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

Doing 2-3 months of doping is like the equivalent of training 2-3 years...

I cant even support Jon Jones anymore. He isnt on anything anymore but he clearly has benefitted from his juice cycle. His last 3 fights he hasnt even looked human....

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Doing 2-3 months of doping is like the equivalent of training 2-3 years...

I cant even support Jon Jones anymore. He isnt on anything anymore but he clearly has benefitted from his juice cycle. His last 3 fights he hasnt even looked human....
    what do you mean by that? His energy? movement?

bump

im particularly interested in statements such as these.

anyone care to argue it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25 View Post
    As I've repeatedly said, guys like GSP and Silva would get absolutely destroyed against competent heavyweights.

Dunking on everybody in the park Gougou's Avatar

In my mind GSP is the GOAT.

But if Jon Jones can clear out the HW division, beat Ngannou and Stipe, he will be the unanimous goat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25 View Post
    You don't think Fedor would destroy Anderson Silva 100 times out of 100? Is this a joke?

This isn't semantics.

You are interested in discussing skill relative to size, you aren't interested in discussing best.

Have your thread.
    Another autistic gem