Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore Sawbucks23's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant showed great leadership skills by calling out his teammates.

G-Funk, if the Lakers lost the game then what? Kobe has no help? Poor Kobe playing by himself? Doesn't matter because OKC will take care of business. lol

Default Re: Kobe Bryant showed great leadership skills by calling out his teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbucks23
    G-Funk, if the Lakers lost the game then what? Kobe has no help? Poor Kobe playing by himself? Doesn't matter because OKC will take care of business. lol
    This guy is lost for words since OP listed his quote

Dunking on everybody in the park

you just posted the first ever f*c*able picture of Oprah...

Congrats...

Not airballing my layups anymore Sawbucks23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    This guy is lost for words since OP listed his quote
    When I talked to G-Funk, I said that calling out your teammates are okay but not in public. If the Lakers would have lost the game, G-Funk would have made a thread crying about how Kobe is the only one playing. After the OKC series, G-Funk will make a thread how Gasol and Bynum should be traded.

As long as his teammates came to play I would have been ok. but If they didn't, of course I would've had a problem. Kobe calling them out in public was the right decision.

When I talked to G-Funk, I said that calling out your teammates are okay but not in public. If the Lakers would have lost the game, G-Funk would have made a thread crying about how Kobe is the only one playing. After the OKC series, G-Funk will make a thread how Gasol and Bynum should be traded.

1st of all, I'm not the one who started the thread bashing Kobe for "throwing his teammates under the bus." 2nd why don't you just admit that you were wrong, you bias little worm? I think your just pissed off...

And as far as the OKC & Laker series go, as long as they come to play I don't care about the outcome, but if they don't play with heart you bet your ass i'm gonna whine about these players playing like little bitches.
    Last edited by G-Funk; 05-14-2012 at 12:59 AM.

They deserved to get called out. They both sucked after game 2.

This thread = win

Quote Originally Posted by KingLeBronJames
    They deserved to get called out. They both sucked after game 2.
    And this is a Lebron fan saying it

See you can be a fan of Lebron without bashing everything Kobe does

Narratives seem to rely much more on the result, rather than how it was achieved.

Did Kobe not say anything to fire his team up last year when they got swept? I'm sure he was saying the same shit in the locker room last year to them to at least win a game as he was saying this year to make sure they win the series and advance (for sure at least to Gasol).

Because they won, his leadership is top notch and he said all the right things...but because they lost last year it means.....nothing?

This isn't to say Kobe isn't a great leader because he is but suggesting this series is proof of it when last year wasn't, is just idiotic to me.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

GOAT Player, GOAT Motivational speaker.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Great leadership would've never allowing a game 7 to happen.
    Great leadership would've been keeping Bynum in check.

ROFL once again, Kobe fans overrating basic shit.

Kinda reminds me of that old Chris Rock bit about people doing shit they're supposed to do.

"I raise my kids" YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RAISE YOUR KIDS!!!

Pistons Owns Lakers DetroitPistonFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Great leadership would've never allowing a game 7 to happen.
    Great leadership would've been keeping Bynum in check.

ROFL once again, Kobe fans overrating basic shit.

Kinda reminds me of that old Chris Rock bit about people doing shit they're supposed to do.

"I raise my kids" YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RAISE YOUR KIDS!!!
    What's next? Kevin Garnett should've showed leadership in 2008 when the C's got in to game 7's in the first 3 playoff series? That shouldn't happen right? Where was the leadership, KG?

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPistonFan
    What's next? Kevin Garnett should've showed leadership in 2008 when the C's got in to game 7's in the first 3 playoff series? That shouldn't happen right? Where was the leadership, KG?
    There's a difference between losing games, and losing control of a team and having players not showing up to play and being disruptive to the team.

guess which player loses control of the team year after year?

Guess which team is constantly having issues?