Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Default Re: College isn't a necessary if you have a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by christian1923
    what school you go too
    I don't give that info away sorry

Quote Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
    I know. I'd love to be in a fraternity and have a dorm on campus. The best things about college are the parties and free ass. I'm curious if non students can get away with being at college parties.
    College parties vary honestly. I prefer groups of just 20-30 people I know in an apartment partying or just going bar hopping. Been to frat parties, did not like it all but I do admit it had a plethora of good looking girls.

NBA lottery pick

I know. I'd love to be in a fraternity and have a dorm on campus. The best things about college are the parties and free ass. I'm curious if non students can get away with being at college parties.
    Basically. You could get into parties if you know people. If you don't know anyone then you just wont know where the parties are.

EVERY old head wishes they could go back to college, they always say it was the best time of their lives.

And ni99as wanna skip out on that experience just to code websites and work in a factory at 18, sounds crazy.
    Last edited by christian1923; 03-24-2015 at 11:07 PM.

I took a tour of VCU last year. That place is so awesome. I talked to some students and it turns out the potential for fun is lessened with the rigors of studying.

The gym, workshops, cafeteria, and recreational areas are amazing.
    Dude... VCU girls. I've heard great things about the good looking ones there.

I don't plan on missing VCU parties, crashing parties is always an option. All I need is an address and I'll blend right in.
    UVA and VCU in general are solid party schools. I've heard UVA is mad underrated by a few people I know who visited.

VCU girls had it going on last time I visited. The white girls that like to party give up the most ass.
    I've heard great things about their ethnic girls too

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by RightToCensor
    I don't know here people are getting that YouTube is considered experience to use that will further your chances of getting a job. I never said that, nor implied that. It's ok to be grammatically incorrect every now and then, but to take a statement completely out of context is just asinine to me. If that's what four years of college gets you then I'll pass.

To clarify, I'm certified for Inventor. I took a course at a TECHNICAL SCHOOL that is SEPARATE from my HIGH SCHOOL. Seriously is it that hard to understand? I'm not learning how to extrude, revolve, and print from my high school, I took my course at a separate school that is an all-day, every other day function for an entire school year.

Another thing, I'm NOT looking to work for someone else. I didn't make this thread to say you can compete with other graduates for a job. I'm not looking to compete in the job field with other graduates for a chance at having a career in a firm. I want to work for myself, you don't need a college degree to work for yourself. I'm not gonna do everything myself, I have connections to help me through. But the fact that I have Revit down packed cuts the middle man on blueprinting the building.

If Plan B(3D Workshop) starts to seem a bit "out-there" as a possibility, I'll go back to Plan A and learn to code from home. I'm NOT looking to make a career out of coding. I'm looking to simply making my own website, it doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to make a damn website.

I swear the idiots responding to me in this thread are trying to defend their decision to go to college as hard as possible. Good luck with those thousands of dollars of debt you'll accumulate just to have an opportunity to compete with the guy graduating right next to you looking for the same job. Thumbs up to you, college sure is gonna pay off, your chances of getting the job that you wanted went from 49% to 51%. Woopty-fucking-doo.
    Dude has a plan A and a plan B, and if plan B fails, he goes back to plan A.

As far as "availability":
    Hispanics are easy.
    Asians are unknown to me.
    Blacks can vary depending on their background.

As far as looks:
    1. Blacks
    2. Hispanics
    3. Asians
    For me I would say
    1. Hispanics (especially Puerto Ricans)
    2. Blacks (Caribbean girls are so fine)
    3. Asians