Home of the 16

Default Getting a Ps4 soon, Recommend me some games please!

So, I finally saved up $550+
    Recommend me some games, please?

I want to play those exotic games or whatever you want to call that them, the once that they display/showcase in E3 events. I wanna try something new, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting 2 or 3 must have games first like NBA 2k14 & Assassins Creed: BF & The Last Of Us. I still have to finish The Last Of Us, so I have to get that.

I like suspense, like Gears Of War for the XBOX. I like games with great stories ie,. Resident Evil 1-3, Metal Gear Solid, Assassins Creed.

So anything that's a solid game.

Anyway, are there any games that had its layout/features/designs/game engine change for the Ps4? Because I know 2k changed the f* out of 2k14 & improved everything.

Thanks.

Banned

Default Re: Getting a Ps4 soon, Recommend me some games please!

2K is a great game.... when the servers are up. They ****ed up really bad with the server problems. Other than that, it's great.

Banned

If you haven't already played tomb raider or ac their good. Otherwise resogun is the only other game worth playing on ps4 right now.this year's 2k is the first time I've not played it religiously. The gameplay is good but myplayers scripting made it a turd

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    If you haven't already played tomb raider or ac their good. Otherwise resogun is the only other game worth playing on ps4 right now.this year's 2k is the first time I've not played it religiously. The gameplay is good but myplayers scripting made it a turd
    I'm not joking when I say this, but I sold 2k after 1 day. I was soooo mad at that game. Myplayer is garbage. It takes nearly an hour to get into your first nba game... Couldn't skip the cutscenes. Just an overall bad experience to me. Likely never buy another 2k, and I've owned every single one since 08 (before that I was live).

Assflag is a must imo. I spent around 15 hours just driving the ship around and destroying ships. The naval combat, once you are accustomed is great, and it is a truly beautiful game visually speaking.

I would not recommend freedom cry however. It is short, and adewale is just not imo a good main character. I haven't completed it yet, at about 70% I believe. Therefore the season pass to me would be useless as all I got was freedom cry, and tbh never liked the ass creed multi.

Tomb raider if you didnt play it on last gen is a game you should get. The story is exactly the same, but the visuals are much improved.

Resogun is super simple, but is one of those addictive games, and just a lot of fun imo. Think it is still free with plus.

Any way you go there are lots of games to play. Don't starve is a neat little game, warhawk Is tons of fun, and injustice is a fighter if you're into that.

Oh and have you seen infamous? You bought a ps4 when I wish I would have. Wouldn't have suffered as much of a drought. Infamous this month, along with metal gear solid 5 ground zeroes (basically a prologue, buyer be ware thus one is short). Next month I think dying light is slated for rwlease, basically an urban dead island, and in may we FINALLY get watchdogs.

After that the calender is pretty bare to my knowledge, until holiday season.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    And it's super frustrating this year. It feels so scripted the games. Havent played it in a week or two.

I have FIFA, 2K and BF and my sis has AC so I might start playing that. Only other AC I've played is AC II but dont really care about BH, Revelations or III. BF isnt as good as I heard from reviews. FIFA is probably the best game on PS4. So much fun with friends or online if you dont know much about soccer.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 03-08-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Infamous Second Son comes on the 21st on this month. You have to get that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    And it's super frustrating this year. It feels so scripted the games. Havent played it in a week or two.

I have FIFA, 2K and BF and my sis has AC so I might start playing that. Only other AC I've played is AC II but dont really care about BH, Revelations or III. BF isnt as good as I heard from reviews. FIFA is probably the best game on PS4. So much fun with friends or online if you dont know much about soccer.
    I bought an xbox first been playing the shit out of ryse forza dead rising and the titanfall beta a couple weeks ago. Launches this week so I'm pumped for that. Don't see the point in buying a ps4 yet as infamous doesn't look great to me. I'll be buying one once games come out for it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    2K is a great game.... when the servers are up. They ****ed up really bad with the server problems. Other than that, it's great.
    Servers have sucked dick since 2k7. Piece of shit company

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Servers have sucked dick since 2k7. Piece of shit company
    +1

Infamous Second Son, Battlefield 4, Kill Zone, and a sports game if you are into that (Madden, NBA 2k, Fifa). Plus there's always free games and cheap indie games, especially when you are a Plus member.

Banned

Tomb raider is 30 dollars on psn right now for ps4