Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Kevin Love is adorable

Quote Originally Posted by edrick
    Who the **** has ever won alone? ****ing idiots, I swear.
    Only 2011 Dirk and 2003 Duncan

Edit: U mad, Aj? Only them... only them.
    Last edited by ArbitraryWater; 08-09-2014 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 04mzwach
    I understand. You think that there's nothing wrong because they followed the NBA rules. There's no shortcut and it's completely fair. Acting outside the morals of other players is respectable enough. The talents of NBA players should be used as leverage to create superstar teams.

Ok. One more time. The new "Big 3" are all taking the max. The Cav's is not going WAY over the salary cap. The Cav's traded for players (Love), got one in free agency (LeBron), and drafted the other (Irving). If they're not spending an insane amount of money, that means they they have weaknesses. The Cav's are not a perfect team. They're gonna be terrible defensively and have a mediocre to below average bench.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Only 2011 Dirk and 2003 Duncan
    As I said, stop sucking Dirk's and LeBron's dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    2003 Tim Duncan is the closest I can think of in recent memory..his #2 in the playoffs was 20 year old TP putting up 15ppg on 47% TS, and his #3 was Stephen Jackson. While TD put up 25/15/5/3/1 on 58% TS overall in the playoffs, with one of the GOAT finals.
    Duncan, Hakeem, and Shaq ('00), IMO.
    Last edited by aj1987; 08-07-2014 at 03:25 PM.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Ok. One more time. The new "Big 3" are all taking the max. The Cav's is not going WAY over the salary cap. The Cav's traded for players (Love), got one in free agency (LeBron), and drafted the other (Irving). If they're not spending an insane amount of money, that means they they have weaknesses. The Cav's are not a perfect team. They're gonna be terrible defensively and have a mediocre to below average bench.

As I said, stop sucking Dirk's and LeBron's dick.

Duncan, Hakeem, and Shaq ('00), IMO.
    They just have to "retool." Miami wasn't a perfect situation either, they lacked a center and a good point guard.