Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default Re: Dan Le Batard sends message to Lebron via billboard, says "You're Welcome"

Beastmode88 don't go off topic.

Default Re: Dan Le Batard sends message to Lebron via billboard, says "You're Welcome"

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    ??
    Do you live in Cleveland? It may have changed, but I was reading in the paper recently, Cleveland's water was toxic from an algae bloom in Lake Erie. Cleveland and Toledo had to "ban it's drinking water". Forcing everyone to buy bottled water from nearby towns and states.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Do you live in Cleveland? It may have changed, but I was reading in the paper recently, Cleveland's water was toxic from an algae bloom in Lake Erie. Cleveland and Toledo had to "ban it's drinking water". Forcing everyone to buy bottled water from nearby towns and states.
    Talking about clean water in a basketball forum. Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The font of the billboard is the infamous Comic Sans by the way. [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by navy
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]The font of the billboard is the infamous Comic Sans by the way. [/FONT]
    Classy Heat fans.

Classy Heat fans.
    Why do you keep saying that? He's not even a real Heat fan.

How am i going off topic? I'm agree with your classless miami fan bases and used lebronxrings as a prime example.

Talking about clean water in a basketball forum. Your point?
    You don't need to reply to me if I'm not directly talking to you. What I said to RedBlackAttack was a reply to his question marks to my first statement. I was concerned he may not have heard about the water, as I believe him to be a resident of Cleveland. I wouldn't want him to get sick. If you can connect my first statement with my last, you'll get the point. No need to reply, it's a non issue.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Algal concentrations are actually a sign of clean water because in highly contaminated waters, very little aquatic life can prosper. Cleveland was never really at risk for toxicity from these algal concentrations, but the the Western Basin (Toledo) does have an area rich in agriculture that could contribute to algal blooms.

However, officials in these areas maintain that these blooms are of no danger to human consumption of tap water and, further, the algal concentrations are actually less this season than what they'd normally be this time of year.

Probably just a slow news day.

Also, who the f#ck still drinks tap water anyway? Also, I didn't realize your witty retort (I mean that sincerely now) was derived from such specific (and real) news stories about algal concentrations in the Western Basin of Lake Erie. So, props to you I guess.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 08-07-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Algal concentrations, which are actually a sign of clean water because in highly contaminated waters, very little aquatic life can prosper. Cleveland was never really at risk for toxicity from these algal concentrations, but the the Western Basin (Toledo) does have an area rich in agriculture that could contribute to algal blooms.

However, officials in these areas maintain that these blooms are of no danger to human consumption of tap water and, further, the algal concentrations are actually less this season than what they'd normally be this time of year.

Probably just a slow news day.

Also, who the f#ck still drinks tap water anyway? Also, I didn't realize your witty retort (I mean that sincerely now) was derived from such specific (and real) news stories about algal concentrations in the Western Basin of Lake Erie. So, props to you I guess.
    Glad to hear. Just wanted to make sure. Nobody should be drinking funky water.

Default Re: Dan Le Batard sends message to Lebron via billboard, says, "You're Welcome"

bran should get a billboard an have it say "Thanks Ray"

LeBron fans pmsing over a troll

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Glad to hear. Just wanted to make sure. Nobody should be drinking funky water.

Genuinely appreciate the wit/research that went into that remark. So few posters are willing to put in the time and effort these days. Refreshing.

Classic!

Were it not for the Heat franchise putting a chamionship roster behind him he would still be ringless.

Cavs couldn't do it and they had 7 years.

lol, amazing shot at Lebron.
    10/10 troll, complete opposite from OP