Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Heat Going Through Easist Playoffs In Sports History

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack
    http://insidehoops.com/forum/showpos...&postcount=109

Is it the Lebronytes acting like the Knicks are nothing, or you...the spastic retard who's insisting the Heat's playoff run hasn't even begun yet since they are facing the Knicks, and not Boston?
    Gotta admit. Simple Jack raped you.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Please. The clown is just salty cuz I said something that got to him. So, like he ALWAYS does, he responds by pulling up some RANDOM quote, that has nothing to do with anything. Just to have something....ANYTHING...to say, so I can respond to him. Then he and all his boyfriends can derail the thread by running in and having yet another "circle jerk" session, fantasizing about me, on an NBA forum. Since they seem to believe that's supposedly the sort of thing normal people supposedly do on an NBA forum instead of talking about the NBA.

Oh, and by the way, the common phrase you hear during the playoffs on "Inside The NBA" is "a series doesn't start until the home team loses." Which is exactly what I was referring to. But of course the clown is going to try and tell me what I posted, even though I'm the same person who posted it in the first place

Weak as ****...AS USUAL, it's the best he can do
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-01-2012 at 06:39 AM.

Banned

03 Spurs path was insanely easy. Webber was injured, and the Kings were probably the best team in the West with him. Dirk got injured in the conference finals, and then they faced the Nets, who were probably the weakest finals team ever.

You want easy ? How about this:

In the 58-59 season, the Celtics only had to beat the Syracuse Nationals (35-37 record) and the Minneapolis Lakers (33-39 record).

Two rounds, and both teams they faced had sub .500 records ....

Banned

I hope LeFlop doesn't go on full swing with the B.S. that's been going on the whole year in the finals against Kobe & the Gang. It would be a shame to the game really.

Don't know if it's the easiest ever, but considering the competition, I fully expect to see them in the finals. I hope that the Celtics can step it up to challenge the Heat in the ECF, but I doubt it.

Saw a basketball once

i think OP is mad because westbrook is carrying durant.

Great college starter

All they can do is play the game. Sometimes you get favorable match ups, at times you get a hard ass bracket.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    Too seriously? Playing sports is a job to an athlete, just like a 9 to 5 is for a everyday common person! I hope u take dat stuff seriously u bum! But I agree with the poster. If the heat don't win it this year, they are trash and if they do, well damn they were supposed to. The only teams that can beat them in a seven game series are as follows:

Lakers, Spurs, Thunder.

All west teams, so u already know the Heat headed for the finals. This was supposed to be the Heat breakout year. They should have went no less than 60-6 in the regular season. NO LESS. They got potentially three hall of famers on their team in an NBA era where flopping gets you to the free throw line 20 times a night! Are u kidding me?

If Jordan was in his prime in this era, his nickname would be Air Jesus or God's Son. You can't even play effective defense anymore. The Heat are finally getting production out of the bench. Battier was a great addition. If Norris Cole can break out his slump he is a good piece. Mike Miller got his stroke back. Chalmers is attacking the rim more. The only weakness is size, and they make that up with their speed. The heat are a dynasty just waiting to be born, but they gotta dominate first
    I don't know about Dynasty.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K.Koscik
    The monstars are a garbage team. MJ beat them with scrubs like elmer fudd and the rooster on his team. The only decent player he had next to him was bugs bunny.

MJ = GOAT

He's fixing a divot!

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    03 Spurs path was insanely easy. Webber was injured, and the Kings were probably the best team in the West with him. Dirk got injured in the conference finals, and then they faced the Nets, who were probably the weakest finals team ever.
    So the Nets were weaker when RJ/Kenyon/Nets had an extra year under their belt and Finals experience? Love how they were the weakest finals team ever for the Spurs (Nets - #1 in Def Rtg & #2 in Opp Pts/game) but not for the Lakers the year before when RJ was a rookie and Kenyon a 2nd year player.

Good college starter Nash-tastic's Avatar

Its not like they made all those players get injured. A champion is a champion. This year's title is the Heat's to lose.

I wonder what will happen if/when the Heat suffer an injury to one of their big 3. The excuse train will circle the globe.

And btw the Celtics are not going down easy, no matter what...

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    And btw the Celtics are not going down easy, no matter what...

Maybe to the Hawks. They are going to get swept by Miami if they advance past the 1st round.