Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up The Cavs most successful lineup in the playoffs doesn't feature Kyrie or Love

Delly-Shump-Jefferson-LeBron-Frye

50 minutes played

120+ Offensive rating
    80 defensive rating

Default Re: The Cavs most successful lineup in the playoffs doesn't feature Kyrie or Love

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin

50 minutes played

120+ Offensive rating
    80 defensive rating
    50 minutes over 10 games, that's 5 mins per game nikka I can divide

Sounds like a line-up they put out against 2nd units in blow outs

Default Re: The Cavs most successful lineup in the playoffs doesn't feature Kyrie or Love

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe

Someone who hasn't been watching games confirmed.

LeBron has been starting quarters with the bench players, leaving the first quarter early with Kevin and Kyrie still in.

Someone who hasn't been watching games confirmed.

LeBron has been starting quarters with the bench players, leaving the first quarter early with Kevin and Kyrie still in.
    Didn't I just say that it sounds like a line-up they would put out against other team's 2nd units?

So Derozan and Lowry are resting on the bench and Lebron comes in early to give his 2nd unit some fast offense against other team's bench fodder

and that my friends is the line-up they should play against Curry/Klay/Barnes/Iggy/Green

50 minutes played

120+ Offensive rating
    80 defensive rating
    I wouldn't bet that lineup will go far against Golden State. If not the same results from last year

Just like I was saying all year long, Kyrie and Love will not help that much against GSW, and the team is better defensively without them which gives a better fighting chance against the warriors

A lineup featuring lebron and shooters that usually plays against the oppositions bench

Didn't I just say that it sounds like a line-up they would put out against other team's 2nd units?

So Derozan and Lowry are resting on the bench and Lebron comes in early to give his 2nd unit some fast offense against other team's bench fodder

and that my friends is the line-up they should play against Curry/Klay/Barnes/Iggy/Green
    Successful does not mean best

Good college starter

If you watch the games, this is pretty obvious.

The ball moves and the defense is much better.

Yeah guys Kyrie and love suck. This is what op wants you to believe. Delly and Frye should get max contracts. Bench love and Irving and trade the scrubs next season for role players. Cavs are much better without them.

Lue should bench them in the finals then, since it's so unsuccessful

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Just like I was saying all year long, Kyrie and Love will not help that much against GSW, and the team is better defensively without them which gives a better fighting chance against the warriors

Wake up please.. Irving will be in running for finals MVP.

Decent playground baller

LeBron stat padding confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    A lineup featuring lebron and shooters that usually plays against the oppositions bench
    I get that, but OP was making it out to be like that line-up is the most optimal one for Cleveland, like the Cavs would be WORSE if they had Irving and Love playing on the floor instead. That's just not true.

Obviously the line-up is super effective and Lue's rotations are on point but is it going to be as effective in the Finals? And it only accounts for what, 10% of the game at best, probably not even that in a close series.

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moongaze
    Bingo. Lebron against the second unit