Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe is a step ahead of everybody

Is that you?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Doesn't surprise me that warriorfan is such a loser that he is doing this bullshit on two boards.

what's Kobe shooting right this sec? 2/15?

That's what I rate this meltdown.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth

Is that you?
    whoa wtf....this is the only forum I post on...

check the time stamp, my post had to be first...

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Is that you?
    Photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    whoa wtf....this is the only forum I post on...

check the time stamp, my post had to be first...
    8:16 PM ET on his, 10:19 ET on yours

This is a funny thread.

8:16 PM ET on his, 10:19 ET on yours
    You use East Coast time in San Diego homie?

I'm pretty sure you are on Pacific time. Your post says 8:18 and the screenshot is 8:16. So you took a screenshot and it took you 2 minutes to upload it and make a post. My topic was made at 7:20 pacific time

PM that guy on the other forum though and call him out about copying posts...that shit is wierd

I know I drop ether but he needs to get his own

you have lebron logic

if you dont win the championship, you dont win anything

lakers dont have the tools to win the championship this year even with kobe playing as well as he is able to

so instead of missing out on the draft for a meaningless first round exit, kobe is tanking and getting the Lakers a lotto pick while his 30 mil contract comes off the books

kobe is a genius
    LeBron actually did the exact thing you're saying Kobe is doing for Lakers.. Cleveland couldn't put the talent around him and couldn't get draft picks with him dragging them to 60+ wins so he took a vacation to Miami and Cavs won three lotteries... Took the character hit for the good of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    LeBron actually did the exact thing you're saying Kobe is doing for Lakers.. Cleveland couldn't put the talent around him and couldn't get draft picks with him dragging them to 60+ wins so he took a vacation to Miami and Cavs won three lotteries... Took the character hit for the good of the team.
    nope lebron jumped ship and colluded to chase rings not the same at all

You use East Coast time in San Diego homie?

I'm pretty sure you are on Pacific time. Your post says 8:18 and the screenshot is 8:16. So you took a screenshot and it took you 2 minutes to upload it and make a post. My topic was made at 7:20 pacific time

PM that guy on the other forum though and call him out about copying posts...that shit is wierd

I know I drop ether but he needs to get his own
    I haven't changed my timestamp on that forum yet... I probably should. Moved to SD in aug from the east coast.

I did reply to his post "lol i just saw this on another forum" but he never said anything.

I haven't changed my timestamp on that forum yet... I probably should. Moved to SD in aug from the east coast.

I did reply to his post "lol i just saw this on another forum" but he never said anything.
    so you are saying the timestamp in your screenshot was actually 8:16 Eastern Time? So the time was really 5:16 Western time and then you waited 3 hours and 2 minutes to post it on ISH at 8:18 Pacific? (my topic was made 7:20 Pac time btw)

thats kinda wierd it makes a lot more sense that you saw it at 8:16 pacific time and screenshoted it and posted it here at 8:18 pacific time...I would double check your forum settings..but if you say so

so you are saying the timestamp in your screenshot was actually 8:16 Eastern Time? So the time was really 5:16 Western time and then you waited 3 hours and 2 minutes to post it on ISH at 8:18 Pacific? (my topic was made 7:20 Pac time btw)

thats kinda wierd it makes a lot more sense that you saw it at 8:16 pacific time and screenshoted it and posted it here at 8:18 pacific time...I would double check your forum settings..but if you say so
    Bro what are you on about? I didn't see that post until like an hour ago. It was posted earlier today on the other forum after Kobe announced his retirement. It's not like I saw it right when the guy posted it I didn't "wait 3 hours" because I didn't see the post until a few hours after it was posted.

Bro what are you on about? I didn't see that post until like an hour ago. It was posted earlier today on the other forum after Kobe announced his retirement. It's not like I saw it right when the guy posted it I didn't "wait 3 hours" because I didn't see the post until a few hours after it was posted.
    whatever that isn't me and its lame that you are lying because there is no way it could of been posted at 5 pm 2 hours before I posted it

you have always lived in socal you talked about going to clipper games and shit before so its bs that "your settings are on eastern"

actually just post the weblink to the forum and we can see for ourselves when they made their post...somehow I doubt you will be able to produce a link

whatever that isn't me and its lame that you are lying because there is no way it could of been posted at 5 pm 2 hours before I posted it

you have always lived in socal you talked about going to clipper games and shit before so its bs that "your settings are on eastern"

actually just post the weblink to the forum and we can see for ourselves when they made their post...somehow I doubt you will be able to produce a link
    It's Offtopic.com, but you'd have to pay for a membership. I'm already grandfathered in, but feel free to go in and buy one.

But I'm confused why you're upset... I already told you that I didn't change my timestamp on this forum so you're post was posted before his... that's why I told the rodman guy "i saw this on another forum"

but yeah I haven't officially lived in SoCal till august. even made a thread about it on the OTC. I did go to a couple clippers games in the playoffs because i was doing some gigs out here, and deciding if i want to move out here.