Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Do you think Kyrie could legitimately become a Kobe/Wade level sidekick?

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Kyrie has the potential to be a much better sidekick to Lebron than Wade ever was. Better speed, better handles, and a MUCH better shooter. Hopefully he will prove me right in this year's playoffs.
    WTF? Stop bullshitting son you said this:

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Do you think Kyrie could legitimately become a Kobe/Wade level sidekick?

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    WTF? Stop bullshitting son you said this:

Man so you serve JT123 lunch at the drive thru, AND pay his rent? What a generous phaggotlipino you are

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    Man so you serve JT123 lunch at the drive thru, AND pay his rent? What a generous phaggotlipino you are
    You mad I did something with my life and got my nursing degree? While you shine shoes for a living and live rent free in your parents basement? Now I see why you mad....defending a 16 year old kid like he sucks you off everynight.....you are sad

Edit:

You missed a spot when you were shining my shoes....
    Last edited by 20Four; 03-13-2015 at 09:35 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

You mad I did something with my life and got my nursing degree? While you shine shoes for a living and live rent free in your parents basement? Now I see why you mad....defending a 16 year old kid like he sucks you off everynight.....you are sad

Edit:

Nurses work 4 days on...3 days off. The recent posting surge must mean you've been off...please go back to work.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Nurses work 4 days on...3 days off. The recent posting surge must mean you've been off...please go back to work.
    I work at 12 tonight mang dont worry

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Edit:

You literally have JT123 in your usertext. He's rent free in your head, and your usertext. I bet you enjoy the fact that you can suck his dick standing up.

Banned

You literally have JT123 in your usertext. He's rent free in your head, and your usertext. I bet you enjoy the fact that you can suck his dick standing up.
    Why you defending him? What did he do for you? Are you guys the same person or someshit? Why dont you get back on your knees and finish shining my shoes....ill give you tip this time

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    sure.

he'd have to vastly improve his defense and toughness though.

at only 22 I'm not ready to start limiting a player with this kind of talent, but he has to put in a ton of work to get to the level of prime wade/kobe.

True dat mayne

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Kyrie has the potential to be a much better sidekick to Lebron than Wade ever was. Better speed, better handles, and a MUCH better shooter. Hopefully he will prove me right in this year's playoffs.
    I don't think its the year yet for him, its his debut in the playoffs. The experience will be invaluable though. I'll be glad to eat my own words if he does beast in the postseason

Kyrie is like wade, better player than LeBald but bran will sabotage him ala 2011 so he gets all the attention..
    Small di.ck syndrome..

Kyrie alpha batman #1 option..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Kyrie is like wade, better player than LeBald but bran will sabotage him ala 2011 so he gets all the attention..
    Small di.ck syndrome..

Kyrie alpha batman #1 option..
    Did your brain even get a work out as you typed this? Or was this just all finger+kobe stan work?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Did your brain even get a work out as you typed this? Or was this just all finger+kobe stan work?
    Explain what part of my statement was false then..

LeBald quit in 2011 as wade was having a great finals series, he couldn't stand to be in the pippen role where he belongs so he sabotaged the series..

Now bran is on a team with a great 1st option on offense, kyrie, let's see how he sabotages them in the playoffs

Kyrie might be a better running mate for Bron since he is a good 3 point shooter.