Default Best Regular Season Games in your memory?

Usually, regular season games' memory will wear off after some time, and only the playoff battles stay in your mind.

Now, last night I couldn't watch the Cavs/Spurs game, and today after getting back home, I re-watched it (like I do usually) without knowing the score/result. And, I just finished it, you're always hot in the moment, but right now, this may be one of my favorite regular season games ever... It really had everything.

Like Chuck said, the 4 best players on the court, guarded each other on nearly every trip, and all had great performances, with one man absolutely stealing the show.

My heart was pumping like it was the playoffs, it had that atmosphere, and I just had to laugh after Kyrie's shots in his 4th quarter/overtime barrage.

And just purely individually, Kyrie's must be up there... 57 points on elite efficiency, PERFECT clutchness and GOAT tough-shot making.

Your favoirtes? Any games you actually remember specifically from years back?

Default Re: Best Regular Season Games in your memory?

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Best Regular Season Games in your memory?

2009 Bulls/Celtics playoff series. I think every game of that series was a thriller.

Of course, any game Jordan played in during the 90s was must see television.