Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tolerant Liberals

Default Guys i got elbowed in the head while hooping should i go to the hospital?

I got elbowed in the head It kinda hurts at that area physically but i dont think i had any concussion symptons so i just smoked some weed

Banned

Default Re: Guys i got elbowed in the head while hooping should i go to the hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    I got elbowed in the head It kinda hurts at that area physically but i dont think i had any concussion symptons so i just smoked some weed
    Depends... does it look like this?

Tolerant Liberals

Default Re: Guys i got elbowed in the head while hooping should i go to the hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by Braincells
    Depends... does it look like this?

i drew a picture of where i got hit

please ish doctors help me

ooh, head injury eh? They might have to amputate

it didn't seem to knock any sense into you so it wasn't hard enough

Ice and Ibuprofen, brah.

I'd recommend stitches if you have a gash though.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by TemporaMutantur
    Ice and Ibuprofen, brah.

I'd recommend stitches if you have a gash though.
    naw no blood, it feels bruised tho..

Banned

Wouldn't play lottery with the head, it could be nothing but a friend was playing soccer and jumped up to head the ball and bumped heads with an opponent, he thought everything was fine and kept on two days later he was puking his guts out and in and out of consicouness for the last hour before going to the ER. Turned out to be a brain hemorrhage from a slight bump to the head. He was lucky he survived.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    Wouldn't play lottery with the head, it could be nothing but a friend was playing soccer and jumped up to head the ball and bumped heads with an opponent, he thought everything was fine and kept on two days later he was puking his guts out and in and out of consicouness for the last hour before going to the ER. Turned out to be a brain hemorrhage from a slight bump to the head. He was lucky he survived.
    the hospital is down the street so i can walk to it in abt 5-10 mins, should i go even tho im clearly still high? its kinda making me trip cos i dont wanna die

Banned

the hospital is down the street so i can walk to it in abt 5-10 mins, should i go even tho im clearly still high? its kinda making me trip cos i dont wanna die
    Is it illegal to smoke where you reside? Doctors usually cool as long as they get to save lifes though. I think it is definitely worth it, heard people sleeping feeling fine and never waking up from brain hemorrhage. Never mess with the head

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Giaodollo
    Is it illegal to smoke where you reside? Doctors usually cool as long as they get to save lifes though. I think it is definitely worth it, heard people sleeping feeling fine and never waking up from brain hemorrhage. Never mess with the head
    thanks man thats some grown ass advice im gonna go

Banned

thanks man thats some grown ass advice im gonna go
    Good luck friend and here is hoping it is nothing!

Where in Toronto are you at ?

And you ain't going die. I think you had more weed than being hurt from the elbow.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Where in Toronto are you at ?

And you ain't going die. I think you had more weed than being hurt from the elbow.
    im near leslie and sheppard so imma walk north york general after i finish my meal

also the thing is i have to wake up around 7:30 for work everyday and these hospitals just make you wait forever to see someone

True, haven't been up north in a minute.

I've been elbowed in the face too and vice versa. Usually it's not that bad, should just ice and rest.