Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rubio looks incredible...

you can tell who actually knows anything about basketball.Rubio pressing the fastest guards in the league and they cant get by him but its not impressive cause its not in the nba.This is basically a all-star game but if he was playing vs the nets it would be more impressive.online dudes really kill me lmao
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 08-22-2010 at 04:52 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    you can tell who actually knows anything about basketball.Rubio pressing the fastest guards in the league and they cant get by him but its not impressive cause its not in the nba.This is basically a all-star game but if he wasnt playing vs the nets it would be more impressive.online dudes really kill me lmao
    he is pretty much playing Derrick Rose like any other Joe Blow and still not getting blown by....Its extremely impressive imo.

Where OJ Mayo Happens mayo'sgrizz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joyner82
    He's been by far the best guard on the floor during this game..just destroying Rose, Curry, and Westbrook.
    get of his dikkk please holy hell he would be an average PG in the NBA. thts why he wont play here. he still has a lot to learn and develop

why live??

I'm not at home. Anyone have a link? PM for rep, cheers

Local High School Star barbaroi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    he is pretty much playing Derrick Rose like any other Joe Blow and still not getting blown by....Its extremely impressive imo.
    He's been pretty damn impressive, just like every time I have seen him play live. I don't understand why people are so threatened by the idea that he might be a top PG when he comes over.

[QUOTE=Se

need to yank iguodala and bring in either westbrook for better defense or gay so they can have another scoren option at forward other then durant.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barbaroi
    He's been pretty damn impressive, just like every time I have seen him play live. I don't understand why people are so threatened by the idea that he might be a top PG when he comes over.
    Because he's white.

It's because he's from Spain, they're a real threat to the US team. So Rubio represents the enemy.

Just like Dwade, Lebron and Kobe with the fans of the different teams saying your guy is not better than ours.

Where OJ Mayo Happens mayo'sgrizz's Avatar

please calm down NOONE is threatened by him lol he wouldnt be a top 10 PG

Local High School Star barbaroi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspynchon
    Because he's white.
    I think it's more that he's foreign.

He has an old-schoolish skill type of basketball. Very exciting player to watch

Based on that game. He just need to be careful with the ball especially on crunch time. He's sometimes careless by trying to be too fancy. He has a tendency to gamble too much on stealing the ball (Just like Rondo) instead of staying in front of his man.

Can't wait to see him on the NBA

he had some nice passes but I'm less impressed with him after watching that game. He was turning the ball over like crazy. bleh

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

I think it's more that he's foreign.
    Nah, he's white. ha.

Banned

Lets play the "what have you done for me lately" bullsh*t almost everybody here loves to play.

Rubio played one nice game: Rubio is great, going to be a superstar, a legend, better than those overrated score first PGs of the NBA.

Tomorrow Rubio plays one bad game: Rubio sucks, he is overrated, a white european scrub, doesnt deserve to play in the NBA, screw him.

White or Black, pick your side, a winning side if possible, and constantly change. Thats the recipe to be a sucker.