Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    its ours nxt year LA09 kobedaman24's Avatar

Because they're all related to Yao.

Saw a basketball once

asians are avergae b ball playaz... most of dem suk at dem 3 pont shots, but they will push and shove until theyy get a layup. sumtyms they dunk. it luks pretty...dull.

not being racist or n e fing, but asians need to stop f****** HOGGING da ball.

Krust Kingz

I have not run into any good street ballers in the Brooklyn or Queens to speak of...

But since I've been in Japan the only basketball most of them see is And1 so the kids try to play that way... The ones that get coached have great fundamentals but nothing physical in the least.

With that said so far I have run into very quick decent ball handlers that can make layups and shoot 3's. I have not had the opportunity to play real streetball here in Japan yet.

I am not a b-ball player any longer though.

Saw a basketball once Slickshot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Life
    Where I play, asians are not that good. They try to post me up, and I swat their shots away. The ones that do shoot just dribble for 23 seconds and then throw up a brick. And they can't defend for shyyt
    What are u talking about? Asians play crazy D. Even tho i'm a scorer i've seen asian teams play a full court press where they score 6 points every time the other team gets up the floor.

Banned

why is there even such a thing as asian leagues? theres no such thing as black or white leagues. its rascist. if you want there to be a short ppl league thats fine but thats bullshi*t if you cant join because you arent asian.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by final.wrath
    why is there even such a thing as asian leagues? theres no such thing as black or white leagues. its rascist. if you want there to be a short ppl league thats fine but thats bullshi*t if you cant join because you arent asian.
    Japan has Japanese only leagues but they are Japanese company driven leagues... In all the company driven leagues which are the majority you are allowed 2 foreigners on the team but they are employees of the company... The only sport that has more foreigners is soccer... Its not racist but Japan is not an international country or multicultural place. Its not a hot bed either for athletics.

Learning to shoot layups guacomole's Avatar

Stupid people. Besides physical things there is nothing asain basketball players cant do that any other race can. To the dumbass who said asians are ballhogs, there is no gene in the asain gene pool that says asians hog basketballs.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore BlockShot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by final.wrath
    well its not really racist, the people who made the leagues looked at the other ledgues and saw that not many asians play in leagues (well in my area) and lets be honest here. not all asians are 7"7' some of us are pretty small actually, there are asian leagues so that it gives the asian community some time to play competitive ball.

*note: asians include brown people as well not just chinese, jap, korean etc

Banned

I'm not racist but common now, let's give asian some love beside they invented food delivery, let them have their own league, who cares, even the amish people have their own league.

Banned

can white people have their own league? can mexicans have their own league? how about polish people?

screw racial pride its ridiculous.

This is an insult to Yao if your not good enough to play the the League then why should we make a league for you?

Angry

I HATE WHEN YOU ASK ASAIN PPLE DO YOU WANNA PLAY A GAME AND THEY SAY NO. THAN A ASAIN GUYS ASKS IF THEY WANNA PLAY AND THEY SAY YES I HATE THAT!! ALSO I HATE WHEN U ASK AN ASIAN IF THEY WANNA PLAY A GAME AND THEY SAY THERE ARE LEAVING BUT THEY END UP STAYING THERE FOR ANOTHER 3 HOURS. THEY PISS ME OFF!!!!!
    IM LIKE

I don't get picked last at the park anymore BlockShot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    I HATE WHEN YOU ASK ASAIN PPLE DO YOU WANNA PLAY A GAME AND THEY SAY NO. THAN A ASAIN GUYS ASKS IF THEY WANNA PLAY AND THEY SAY YES I HATE THAT!! ALSO I HATE WHEN U ASK AN ASIAN IF THEY WANNA PLAY A GAME AND THEY SAY THERE ARE LEAVING BUT THEY END UP STAYING THERE FOR ANOTHER 3 HOURS. THEY PISS ME OFF!!!!!
    IM LIKE
    well think about it....how many people make fun of them cuz their asian, WE KNOW ENGLISH, WE CAN HEAR YOU, WE CAN SEE, NOT ALL OF US HAVE AN ACCENT, WE'RE NOT ALL BORN OUT OF THE COUNTRY......sorry hadta let out some steam there

i dont make fun of them it just gets me madd that they do that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlockShot
    well think about it....how many people make fun of them cuz their asian, WE KNOW ENGLISH, WE CAN HEAR YOU, WE CAN SEE, NOT ALL OF US HAVE AN ACCENT, WE'RE NOT ALL BORN OUT OF THE COUNTRY......sorry hadta let out some steam there
    stop being such a minority.