I usually hit open layups

Default Fantasy Team + Suggestions?

Currently I am 7th place out of 12. Under 10 games from first spot. I am still a rookie to fantasy. This is my current team, anything I should try and work on/move?

GUARDS:
    Tony Parker
    OJ Mayo
    Mo Williams
    Jameer Nelson

FORWARDS:
    Iman Shumpert
    Jeff Green
    Jimmy Butler
    Wesley Mathews
    Ryan Anderson

CENTERS:
    Dwight Howard
    Joakim Noah
    Glen Davis
    Enes Kanter

I am usually down in ft% and assists and rebounds

These are some players unsigned

Danny Green
    Ray Allen
    Dalembert
    Amare
    Asik
    M. Morris
    Nick Young
    W. Johnson
    Reggie Jackson

I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Fantasy Team + Suggestions?

anyone?

I would try to get rid of Dwight. Your FT% is hurting because of him. He's cancerous in fantasy.

I'd pick up Reggie Jackson. He is going to start while Westbrook is out and will give you needed assists and while he doesn't shoot a ton of ft's, he is shooing 93%.

Very good NBA starter

pick up Reggie Jackson, Nick Young and M Morris. Package Dwight+Jeff Green and Glen Davis in a trade for 2 bigs and a point guard

Serious playground baller Amar'e_Juwanna's Avatar

team needs a lot of work. mayo, mo, and jameer not gonna cut it at PG. shump has been a disappointment.

definitely pick up jackson, young, and markieff.

Banned

I basically employ four different types of fixes for situations like this, I will break them down separately in four different posts

Banned

SELL HIGH- this has nothing to do with drugs but if you want to do it high that's ok with me, I won't tell anyone. basically this is where you take a player you believe is performing above his normal level and you try to move him while the stock is high. this is like in the summer when it's super hot out and water and ice cream prices go way up because there's so little water and ice cream in your tiny 3rd world village. supply and demand meets fantasy baskeball

Banned

BUY LOW - this won't actually cost you any real money unless you're in a league that deals in real money, in which case it could cost you a lot of money. Basically this is finding a guy you believe to be underachieving and trading less to get him than you expect from him. This takes a little faith and a willing trade partner but it's probably the best way to best way a belt way best way. Nest egg

Banned

2 for 1 - this has nothing to do with killing birds or having an orgasm in a girls mouth and ****** simultaneously. in fact it has nothing to do with either of those things at all. in fact, it's weird that I even had to clarify that for you. 2 for 1 is where you trade 2 good players for one GREAT player. you'll have to crunch the numbers based on your particular league's settings but basically you trade 7 and 7 for 10. now 7+7 = 14 but sometimes, SOMETIMES, it benefits you to roll with the 10. Like if the best guy on your bench is a 5... then you traded 14 for 10 but you end up with 15, and sometimes that 5 grows like a flower

Banned

BANKRUPTCY - aka forfeit. this is where you have some bunk team like yours and you quit now and save some time and heart ache. who drafted that team, a dummy? probably a dummy. I don't mean that you're dumb, I just think that a crash test dummy or some sort of mannequin did the drafting because no human could screw things up that bad. ahhhhh I'm just jerkin yer chain, just breaking your balls, I think you're great and your team is a shoe in to hover around .500 and not make the playoffs

Banned

so those are my four basic strategies for fixing lineups

Banned

if you have any questions or something is unclear just post here and i'll check back to talk you through it. or you can private message me and i'll private message you back. who knows, maybe we end up friends. or you can e-mail me on my personal e-mail account which I'm not comfortable sharing here. or you can call me at home but not too late because I sleep at night