Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    Local High School Star DreamRockets's Avatar

well, nash with as much mvps as duncan is a disagrace, nash with twice the mvps as shaq and hakeem is a discgrace too, why does it go down to kobe ?

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl
    dude just waits to see my name in a post so he can engage in his old vendetta.

Aww poor TMac. At one time he thought I was witty, but since I spoke out against bitter Mavs fans whining about the refs, he's had it in for old Knoe

This idiot would spend the next five pages doing this if I let him. What a sicko.

Also a racist, since he obviously feels that all black people should act a certain way, and if they express too much intellect they're "trying to be white".

TMac = racist, bitter, unfunny, destined to fail screenwriter.

All black people? NOPE, just you. You're the dude that was once in love with Kobe cause you thought "Oh boy! Heres a guy just like me!! A strong African American male, who carries himself like a Caucasian! Gee golly wiz! So do I! Upperclass? CHECK, a fine interest in the Italian language and culture? CHECK, 52 inch vertical, Well, CHECKMATE!"

Then Kobe goes and records a rap song and you say "This isn't Carlton Banks like at all!" and you switched it up and became a hater. Even stopped signing your fan letters to him as "Il vostro ventilatore di numero 1, Knoe" since you werent his number 1 fan anymore. But you still liked practicing your Italian.

Knoe "reply, reply, reply. I'm done dealing with you cretins here! Be gone to the wasteland from whence you came!"

Kids talks in 3rd person telling ye olde tales so much you'd think he was trying out for a part in the hobbit movie.

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    All black people? NOPE, just you. You're the dude that was once in love with Kobe cause you thought "Oh boy! Heres a guy just like me!! A strong African American male, who carries himself like a Caucasian! Gee golly wiz! So do I! Upperclass? CHECK, a fine interest in the Italian language and culture? CHECK, 52 inch vertical, Well, CHECKMATE!"

Then Kobe goes and records a rap song and you say "This isn't Carlton Banks like at all!" and you switched it up and became a hater. Even stopped signing your fan letters to him as "Il vostro ventilatore di numero 1, Knoe" since you werent his number 1 fan anymore. But you still liked practicing your Italian.

Knoe "reply, reply, reply. I'm done dealing with you cretins here! Be gone to the wasteland from whence you came!"

Kids talks in 3rd person telling ye olde tales so much you'd think he was trying out for a part in the hobbit movie.
    lmao, this dude sits behind his computer and comes up with fantasy scenarios.

Meanwhile, I give FACTS.

FACT: TMac had no problem with me until after the Finals last year.

FACT: TMac called my posts "witty" and "funny"

FACT: TMac is an unfunny idiot who knows jack shyt about basketball which is why he spends most of his time on this messageboard trying to instigate nonsense with people.

FACT: TMac's idols are

Racist.

Knoes idols.

Oh, and let's not forget........

Kobe Bryant pre-thug poet. Back when he was a Caucasian like black, just like Knoe.

Oh NO! Did Knoe just call me an "unfunny idiot!!"

That one hurts. Worst insult I've ever had hurled at me from a white dude.

Serious playground baller Xplicit's Avatar

ROASTED

Banned

I say give it to kobe if the LAkers make it to at least the Western finals.

Just wait till knoes white friends come over for the weekend sleepover (GEARS OF WAR AND ORANGE FANTA BABY!!) and he's all "Look how bad I was owning this black dude on the net!!!" then he's gonna post pictures like.

TMacs Idols :

Knoes an identity wreck.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
    Kobe was ambushed by reporters after the game asking that question.

what did you expect him to say?

"I want the MVP. Look at how my team has done and look at my continued impressive numbers."

"no comment" (later construed on ISH to be jealousy)

it's simple PR. and had Kobe not been asked the question, then he would not have said any of this.

but yes, I also agree, Dirk should be a frontrunner for the MVP.
    lmfao. i agree.

also, why the hell would kobe say he wants it? we all know he wants it. anyone here who thinks he doesnt is an idiot. kobe doesnt play for numbers...he is my favorite player but that is all bs. whent hey have no hope of winning this fool be taking up garbage shots without thinknig twice tryin to jack up numbers. he did it last year. and oh...iam willin gto bet anyone here that kobe will not have mvp or the title. why he even tryin to sound noble on obvious things he wont be able to get pists me off. kobe is good at basketball. why even try to twist thing sto be otherwise.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease PMshooter's Avatar

Kobe plays to be regarded as "the best." That's why he does everything, like pick Dirk for MVP. He's repairing his team, his image, everything. It's all superficial. But none of that matter. What matters is that when you turn on a Lakers game, you're going to see something amazing. You can love the guy, or hate the guy, but that is only truth you need to know about him.

I think Nash actually deserves the MVP this more. More than Dirk. More than anybody. And I didn't think he deserved the previous 2.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqiraShaqira
    I say give it to kobe if the LAkers make it to at least the Western finals.
    I say you don't know too much about this award.

"This isn't Carlton Banks like at all!" and you switched it up and became a hater.
    Remember when Carlton and Will spent the weekend in Compton and Carlton became C. Money after studying his hip hop flash cards?

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Remember when Carlton and Will spent the weekend in Compton and Carlton became C. Money after studying his hip hop flash cards?
    it was C-Note. "yo wassup prince...yo why you dissin me?" haha

Quote Originally Posted by hotsizzle
    it was C-Note. "yo wassup prince...yo why you dissin me?" haha
    You're right... haha... One of the best episodes ever...

This is the police! Carlton, come out with your hands up!

"You'll never take me alive!" Proceeds to pull out nun chucks...

Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    You're right... haha... One of the best episodes ever...

This is the police! Carlton, come out with your hands up!

"You'll never take me alive!" Proceeds to pull out nun chucks...
    man those shows are priceless, they never get old

Banned

Why hasn't Tmacsonegoodeye been banned yet?

He's a psycho racist who posts using 1000 aliases just so he can laugh at hiws own lame jokes and parrot the same old insults... he's wannabe ghetto too.. he's a punk.. plain and simple. He is exactly the type of poster that ruins this message board and every other.. BAN HIM AND ALL HIS ALIASES!