Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #31
TonyMontana
Local High School Star

TonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputationTonyMontana has a bad reputation
Default Re: I shouldn't make this thread, but... (apologies to real Lakers fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riseagainst
Birdman was more valuable to the Heat than Lebron:
WS48: .309, ORTG: 150
Lebron's WS48: .260, ORTG: 118

Birdman the real MVP of the Heat based on STATISTICS.

If Birdman could play 45+ minutes every game while retaining his play like LeBron did you'd have an argument.

But not when hes playing 15-20 minutes. Even in those 15-20 he was WORLDS better than Wade.
TonyMontana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:39 PM   #32
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: I shouldn't make this thread, but... (apologies to real Lakers fans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Getting tired of some of the BS I hear about LBJ in this past year's playoffs. This is just to point something out btw, not to start LBJ vs Kobe argument (although I know it will turn into that). Whatever.

2009 Lakers 2nd and 3rd Leading Scorers in Playoffs

Pau Gasol: 18.3/10.8/2.5 on 58.0 FG%
Lamar Odom: 12.3/9.1/1.8 on 52.4 FG%

2013 Heat 2nd and 3rd Leading Scorers in Playoffs

Dwyane Wade: 15.9/4.6/4.8 on 45.7 FG%
Chris Bosh: 12.1/7.3/1.5 on 45.8 FG%

Indiviually they weren't dominating.

But those two as a tandom was hard to match up against. And when Kobe actually felt like playing ball and not chucking, it made them even more dangerous.

They brought a completely different dynamic that made it hard for teams to match up against on both ends.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #33
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I miss that pau
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:01 PM   #34
GrapeApe
Serious playground baller

GrapeApe has an OK reputation so far

Wade was subpar, certainly for his standards, but let's throw out the first two rounds because the Bucks and Bulls had no chance to beat Miami. In the ECF and Finals Wade averaged 18/5/5/2/1 46%. Again, not typical Wade numbers but solid second option numbers nontheless. As for Bosh, he was really bad. Not much to be said there, but he did make some crucial plays, most notably the rebound and kickout to Allen.

LeBron deserves a ton of credit, no doubt, but winning a championship is extremely hard and is always a team effort. There's no need to diminish the contributions of teammates, and that can be said of any superstar.
GrapeApe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: