Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 05-06-2013, 10:08 PM   #1
SnakePlissken
I hit open layups

SnakePlissken has an OK reputation so far
Default Bulls win! Take 1-0 lead against the Heat!

I love this team!!
SnakePlissken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #2
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Bulls win! Take 1-0 lead against the Heat!

Definatley the start they needed. Maybe now this will be an actual series. Come on Rose this has to make you want to return. Don't expect him to be back for game 2, but it would be dumb for him not to come back for game 3. Just imagine the reaction he'd get.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 10:53 PM   #3
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

What a game. So much fight and hustle in this team. We're not giving anything away easy. We'll give Miami everything they can handle. Lets go!!!
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 10:17 PM   #4
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster

It's been really quite this season here in the Bulls forum. Guys went away because Derrick was away? Shame. This team has been fighting all year. I tried posting as much as I have in seasons past but there hasn't been much discussion here at all this year. Hopefully this forum picks up again next season when Rose returns
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:58 PM   #5
Rose
Roses Malone

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's usually like 5-10 of us that show up when a thread is made in the forum. But most of the older members left when the team started doing well.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:28 AM   #6
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm so sick of the "Rose should come back" stuff every time I hear about the Bulls. How does an out of shape Derrick Rose help the Bulls? Do you realize he will only play like 10 minutes a game when he gets back? The Bulls went through a training camp, a season, and won a play-off series without him.

I am not cool with bringing a superstar player back from an ACL injury in the most intense time of the season...it would be a bad decision, not to mention the effects it would have on the mentality and chemistry of the team.

Rose needs to sit the rest of the play-offs out, work hard this off season, and return in the Summer League to build his confidence. This has been my stance all season. Hopefully he doesn't give into the pressure by the media and Chicago fans. These are the same Chicago fans that went through a Tom Thibodeau hating phase preaching "HE PLAYS THE GUYS TOO HARD! THEY'RE WORN OUT BY THE PLAY-OFFS!"...damn imbeciles(not directed to anyone in the thread...unless you were one of those people).
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:16 PM   #7
TheReturn
Rnbizzle 2.0

TheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected posterTheReturn is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
I'm so sick of the "Rose should come back" stuff every time I hear about the Bulls. How does an out of shape Derrick Rose help the Bulls? Do you realize he will only play like 10 minutes a game when he gets back? The Bulls went through a training camp, a season, and won a play-off series without him.

I am not cool with bringing a superstar player back from an ACL injury in the most intense time of the season...it would be a bad decision, not to mention the effects it would have on the mentality and chemistry of the team.

Rose needs to sit the rest of the play-offs out, work hard this off season, and return in the Summer League to build his confidence. This has been my stance all season. Hopefully he doesn't give into the pressure by the media and Chicago fans. These are the same Chicago fans that went through a Tom Thibodeau hating phase preaching "HE PLAYS THE GUYS TOO HARD! THEY'RE WORN OUT BY THE PLAY-OFFS!"...damn imbeciles(not directed to anyone in the thread...unless you were one of those people).
I seriously doubt Rose is out of shape. Game shape, as far as rhythm goes, sure. But physical shape? Doubt it.
TheReturn is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: