Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Beyond all the BS trolling and agendas, how shocked are you that Houston couldn't...

win game 6 and the series?

It's unimaginable to me.

I see people elevating Harden to third best SG of all time all over the internet after averaging 36.

I've seen people arguing Paul over Magic.

Like, WTF?

How can two players that are so highly regarded by so many people fall short every single time?

They couldn't even win a game 6 at home to force it to 7.

So many sheep have ruined the game with their worship of falsely regarded 'greats.' Box score worshipping has destroyed 95% of the league. Time and time again, real teamwork destroys ISO hero ball and yet people are still in awe of frauds like Harden and Paul.

These same morons will be worshipping Westbrook, Harden, AD, Bran, Paul, and all the other box score stuffing losers next season and possibly for the rest of their lives.

Disgusting and disrespectful to real all time greats.

Default Re: Beyond all the BS trolling and agendas, how shocked are you that Houston couldn't...

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    win game 6 and the series?

It's unimaginable to me.

I see people elevating Harden to third best SG of all time all over the internet after averaging 36.

I've seen people arguing Paul over Magic.

Like, WTF?

How can two players that are so highly regarded by so many people fall short every single time?

They couldn't even win a game 6 at home to force it to 7.

So many sheep have ruined the game with their worship of falsely regarded 'greats.' Box score worshipping has destroyed 95% of the league. Time and time again, real teamwork destroys ISO hero ball and yet people are still in awe of frauds like Harden and Paul.

These same morons will be worshipping Westbrook, Harden, AD, Bran, Paul, and all the other box score stuffing losers next season and possibly for the rest of their lives.

Disgusting and disrespectful to real all time greats.
    How many all stars was Harden playing with? GSW's still ha 2 all stars and a HOFer

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: Beyond all the BS trolling and agendas, how shocked are you that Houston couldn't...

Justin how were your grades this semester?

I made a bet after game 5 that Houston would win it all

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Justin how were your grades this semester?
    He's been in college for over 10 years. Dude is a doctor

Not very shocked tbh. The only thing that's shocked me this playoffs is just how damn good Kawhi's been. Everything else is going as expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    How many all stars was Harden playing with? GSW's still ha 2 all stars and a HOFer
    See what I mean?

These low IQ heathens have no low.

It's unimaginable this many people are this stupid.

And that's saying a lot because I'm no Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKobeFan
    I made a bet after game 5 that Houston would win it all
    And if I had money to spare, I would've done the same.

I'm completely shocked two players can choke so hard every single year.

Houston has way more than Harden and Paul...

Gordon and Capela are both all-star talents.

Tucker is a dream role player and a championship level player.

Prediction after Durant.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ors-durant-out

Not a single person got sway.

NBA All-star

similar to learning your gf is part of the different political party, and having to decipher her agenda on avoiding taxes

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Prediction after Durant.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ors-durant-out

Not a single person got sway.
    I don't care what those fake experts say.

They say Bran is top 3 and better than guys like Kobe, Duncan, Bird, etc.

Weak sheep with low IQs.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

No BS?

I had game 6 going 50/50 and I had the chances of Warriors winning 1 of the last 2 without Durant at about 75%.

I knew for a fact that the entire team would step up and they'd start sharing the ball more and being more active instead of just standing around watching Durant do his thing.

So I wasn't surprised. Overjoyed, yes. Surprised, no.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    I don't care what those fake experts say.

They say Bran is top 3 and better than guys like Kobe, Duncan, Bird, etc.

Weak sheep with low IQs.
    They were right on the money. As usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    No BS?

I had game 6 going 50/50 and I had the chances of Warriors winning 1 of the last 2 without Durant at about 75%.

I knew for a fact that the entire team would step up and they'd start sharing the ball more and being more active instead of just standing around watching Durant do his thing.

So I wasn't surprised. Overjoyed, yes. Surprised, no.
    I hope Durant stays out and we get to see the beauty that made GS great to begin with.

I actually don't even think Durant is hurt; I think he thought that the Warriors would lose without him and his name would be cleared. It backfired huge.

Jokic Stan

Not shocked at all. I made a thread right after game 5 that the Warriors were guaranteed to win game 6.

People don't seem to understand (except me) that the Rockets LOST this series by LOSING game 5.

They NEEDED to win that game with Durant getting injured. Warriors had no pressure being up 3-2 and playing away at the Rockets.