Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College superstar

Default Re: So let me get this straight...

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    [COLOR="Red"]Bird's the GOAT point forward.. Even MJ averaged more assists than Lebron:[/COLOR]

PLAYOFF AVERAGES THRU 30 YRS OLD:

JORDAN: 35 PPG / 7 APG / 50% FG
    LEBRON: 28 PPG / 6 APG / 48% FG

FINALS AVERAGES THRU 30 YRS OLD:

JORDAN: 36 PPG / 8 APG / 53% FG
    LEBRON: 24 PPG / 6 APG / 46% FG

[COLOR="Red"]Lebron's passing has ALWAYS been overrated... Especially since he dominates the ball as much as point guard... 6 APG is UNDERACHIEVING for anyone dominating the ball like a point guard.. [/COLOR]
    MJ was a guard and the GOAT.

Bird played in a faster paced, higher FG% era. No doubt Bird was an incredible playmaker for his position, Lebron's still better than him in terms of court vision.

I do think Bird is the better overall scorer. It would be harder to shut down Bird than Lebron. Bird's defense is also underrated, but Lebron's is still a lot better.

Court vision: Lebron
    Scoring: Bird
    Rebounding: Tied
    Defense: Lebron
    Leadership: Bird

I think it's pretty even, it could be argued either way.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    This is the last repeat topic of yours I'm ignoring.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    [COLOR="Red"]Bird's the GOAT point forward.. Even MJ averaged more assists than Lebron:[/COLOR]

PLAYOFF AVERAGES THRU 30 YRS OLD:

JORDAN: 35 PPG / 7 APG / 50% FG
    LEBRON: 28 PPG / 6 APG / 48% FG

FINALS AVERAGES THRU 30 YRS OLD:

JORDAN: 36 PPG / 8 APG / 53% FG
    LEBRON: 24 PPG / 6 APG / 46% FG

[COLOR="Red"]Lebron's passing has ALWAYS been overrated... Especially since he dominates the ball as much as point guard... 6 APG is UNDERACHIEVING for anyone dominating the ball like a point guard.. [/COLOR]
    I agree with this. He does have great court vision, but his APG is not impressive for a SF playing PG most of the time. And more than half of his assists go to a player who has to take a contested 3-pointer with 2-3 seconds left on the clock. I'd give majority of the credit to the shooter in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    I agree with this. He does have great court vision, but his APG is not impressive for a SF playing PG most of the time. And more than half of his assists go to a player who has to take a contested 3-pointer with 2-3 seconds left on the clock. I'd give majority of the credit to the shooter in that case.
    Such fvcking bullshit. What is it with you retards just completely making shit up?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    I don't get why you're knocking on a guy for the way his team plays.. and I don't even like Lebron.

He's not. He's saying that this era has a watered down offense and the supposed best player in the league has a much easier time passing as opposed to say what MJ had to deal with. Hard to debate when all the evidence is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    He's not. He's saying that this era has a watered down offense and the supposed best player in the league has a much easier time passing as opposed to say what MJ had to deal with. Hard to debate when all the evidence is there.
    Except there has been no indication that any of what you said is true, anyone can pick out a moment where every player has an open passing lane. And since when is one picture "all the evidence"