Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default The ridiculous sportsmanship commercial that came on during the playoffs years ago

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9x0LgNVQjyY

Finally found this crap

Blows my mind now that I saw it again after all these years

How many of you remember this?
    Last edited by Purch; 07-22-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Default Re: The ridiculous sportsmanship commercial that came on during the playoffs years ago

GTFO that anyone would do this in an actual competitive game. I don't care if it is high school or middle..

Default Re: The ridiculous sportsmanship commercial that came on during the playoffs years ago

Exactly. Once you consider how many bad calls are made against you during the duration of a game

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

I get the idea but it'd never happen, his teammates woud also kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    That's what I'm sayin.

This sends the wrong message to kids.

National High School Star

Eh I think this is the right thing to do in a pick-up game, especially with friends.

Definitely not in a game that actually matters though, lol, unless it doesn't change the outcome at all

Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

It's exactly the right message to present to kids.

The problem is how far from the reality it is. When kids see this commercial and then see players of LeBron's stature flopping like a gutted fish and whining for bailout calls on every other play, it rings more than a bit hollow.

most BETA commercial EVER, holy fck what a waste of production for that like any1 finna do that in real life

That kid would literally get his ass kicked for doing this, in what looks like a championship game to boot

Quote Originally Posted by gilalizard
    It's exactly the right message to present to kids.

The problem is how far from the reality it is. When kids see this commercial and then see players of LeBron's stature flopping like a gutted fish and whining for bailout calls on every other play, it rings more than a bit hollow.
    Rent free.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    GTFO that anyone would do this in an actual competitive game. I don't care if it is high school or middle..
    Daniele De Rossi let the referee know he used his hand to score a goal 2006 against Mesina in a Seria A game. They were up 1-0, later Mesina equalized but Roma still won.

i can't find the full video of the event where he actually approaced the ref, but here is the goal at least. You can't see him approching. I just remember this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRCY5IQw4j4

http://www.thestar.com.my/story/?fil...669&sec=sports

Edot: not a much better video, but a cutscene of where he shakes hands with the ref and tells him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpW_VxJBp0
    Last edited by Giaodollo; 07-22-2015 at 08:56 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    If we are talking about a champ game maybe. But Roma fans, Mesina fans, teammates and the referee appluaded De Rossi after the incident.

CRINGE.