Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

Default Re: Inspirational basketball quote by Theoo

i started to these forum with i think . 4 or 5 red repsion point . clearly it were dark times . i come to these forums , the want me to leave . and worst part ? i have crush on ish hoop girl.. latine heat.. she say to my: i dont date man with red repsion (you can find these post somehwere). it shatter to my hearts. i have no confident.

now i follow these inspirition quote . i make a posting everyday and try make more brain posting and i get back to a green bars . 5 green repsion !! i have confident again , and yes you guess right .. i have cybersex with latineheat in pm. my mission are complete , and now repsion are not so importnat to me . but thnx my freinds. follow your dreams and read these quote everyday it well change your life . and if your wondering i get most negative repsion for these thred , and somone freinds or alt give my 3-5 negative repsion in row once a month or something

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    Why does OP intentionally try to act dumb? I can understand spelling differences from one country to another - see it grammatical differences here in Belgium, but as long as they're rule governed it's permissible.

But OP on the other hand spells the same word two different ways within the same context... makes no sense.
    welcome to ish my freind . i well let it slide that you say im dumb , but you walk on thin ice , dont make a beefs man , i have enjoy your other posting
    Last edited by Theoo; 03-19-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    i started to these forum with i think . 4 or 5 red repsion point . clearly it were dark times . i come to these forums , the want me to leave .
    The world is full of cruel people, Theoo. There are people who care though.

If you aren't repping Theoo idk what your problem is. I do it as often as I can

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

Banned

welcome to ish my freind . i well let it slide that you say im dumb , but you walk on thin ice , dont make a beefs man , i have enjoy your other posting
    Classy move, firm but fair.

KARMA nauruprude forever banned !!! that what you get man
    but all other banned users are back........are you sure nauru is not back as well.......could be time for a showdown, the revenge, he could be back !

College star

i started to these forum with i think . 4 or 5 red repsion point . clearly it were dark times . i come to these forums , the want me to leave . and worst part ? i have crush on ish hoop girl.. latine heat.. she say to my: i dont date man with red repsion (you can find these post somehwere). it shatter to my hearts. i have no confident.

now i follow these inspirition quote . i make a posting everyday and try make more brain posting and i get back to a green bars . 5 green repsion !! i have confident again , and yes you guess right .. i have cybersex with latineheat in pm. my mission are complete , and now repsion are not so importnat to me . but thnx my freinds. follow your dreams and read these quote everyday it well change your life . and if your wondering i get most negative repsion for these thred , and somone freinds or alt give my 3-5 negative repsion in row once a month or something

No beef intended, sorry Theoo.

I rule the local playground

take my meager but humble reputation points, keep those reds out

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Theoo again"

Sorry man, I tried

Saw a basketball once

does anyone have the picture of jordan crying over the finals trophy with this incredible piece of wisdom as the caption?

I've never wanted an alt until I saw what you bastards did to Theoo The man is a legend, leave him alone.

Banned

Come back, rep is gone.

Made that high school varsity squad Goofsta Knicca's Avatar

2016 bump